For Sale The Empire Strikes Back Helmet by MachineCraft (ESB-MC)

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
The last helmets from this initial run have been boxed up and will be dropped off at the Post Office tomorrow. I am going to let this thread serve as the interest thread to decide whether we will pursue another run of these. Regardless of whether that happens, I am incredibly thankful for those who supported us and trusted us with their hard earned money. This project could not have happened without all of you!

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
The circuit boards for the light kit for this helmet are in. I will build a few kits this weekend. I also found a handful vintage (a few 1978 and some 1983) 1sx1-t micro switches I will include with the kit. After some discussion with a few people, I will set the flashing rate on these kits to the slower speed that I used to offer, I think it looks better (if someone wants the faster speed I can change it for them).

Jango Fett Jr

Well-Known Hunter
The circuit boards for the light kit for this helmet are in. I will build a few kits this weekend. I also found a handful vintage (a few 1978 and some 1983) 1sx1-t micro switches I will include with the kit. After some discussion with a few people, I will set the flashing rate on these kits to the slower speed that I used to offer, I think it looks better (if someone wants the faster speed I can change it for them).
Put me down for one. The MCR ears have a microswitch included so I’d love to get a kit without one :)

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have a few of the MCR light kits ready to go, I am waiting for Art to get back to me about making a preferred vendors ad for them. So until the ad is up, PM me for info on the kits.

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup