For Sale The Empire Strikes Back Helmet by MachineCraft (ESB-MC)

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
The last helmets from this initial run have been boxed up and will be dropped off at the Post Office tomorrow. I am going to let this thread serve as the interest thread to decide whether we will pursue another run of these. Regardless of whether that happens, I am incredibly thankful for those who supported us and trusted us with their hard earned money. This project could not have happened without all of you!

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
The circuit boards for the light kit for this helmet are in. I will build a few kits this weekend. I also found a handful vintage (a few 1978 and some 1983) 1sx1-t micro switches I will include with the kit. After some discussion with a few people, I will set the flashing rate on these kits to the slower speed that I used to offer, I think it looks better (if someone wants the faster speed I can change it for them).

Jango Fett Jr

Well-Known Hunter
The circuit boards for the light kit for this helmet are in. I will build a few kits this weekend. I also found a handful vintage (a few 1978 and some 1983) 1sx1-t micro switches I will include with the kit. After some discussion with a few people, I will set the flashing rate on these kits to the slower speed that I used to offer, I think it looks better (if someone wants the faster speed I can change it for them).
Put me down for one. The MCR ears have a microswitch included so I’d love to get a kit without one :)

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have a few of the MCR light kits ready to go, I am waiting for Art to get back to me about making a preferred vendors ad for them. So until the ad is up, PM me for info on the kits.

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Updated first post to remove the list of names for anyone interested. Sales thread to come later.

I'm curious, is there another wave of these open or coming in the future?

Also registering my interest re: another wave. Will keep an eye on this thread!

I've been out of the loop for years now and didn't know these even existed!

If there’s another run I’m definitely getting one. Missed out on the previous

We don't have a future run planned currently. With that being said, we have listed some of our personal helmets with ears if any of you are interested. For Sale - 7 Personal ESB-MC's and the 3 ESB-MC Amigos

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal