For Sale The Empire Strikes Back Helmet by MachineCraft (ESB-MC)

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup

Haloax44

New Hunter
Ever thought about throwing in a COA like RS is doing? I know it's not mandatory, but it would be pretty neat to display with. I'm still on board 100% with this version. Verification from the admin team is all I need to be convinced, which as of this point, the competition is lacking.

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Ever thought about throwing in a COA like RS is doing? I know it's not mandatory, but it would be pretty neat to display with. I'm still on board 100% with this version. Verification from the admin team is all I need to be convinced, which as of this point, the competition is lacking.

It wasn’t something we had planned on, but I’m not opposed to cooking something up! Would you all be more interested in a COA or a small display plaque of some sort?

Benjifett

New Hunter
Correct. This is one of two 2nd Generation castings of the original ESB helmet (as it was in 2012) available. The only casting that has been inspected and verified as 2nd Generation by the TDH Admins to date.
Thank you! I'm so torn as to which helmet to go for now, so much choice & they all look great! This one is very appealing due to the detail and the lineage!

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
We have 8 total spots left for Wave 2, which will ship Late July to Early August. First come, first serve.

Once these 8 spots are full we will stop taking orders until Wave 1 is complete.

Everyone who has entered the Interest List for the helmet has been emailed. If you didn’t receive an email, please PM me here and we will figure it out. Thank you all!

Dakota

Last edited:
Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes