For Sale The Empire Strikes Back Helmet by MachineCraft (ESB-MC)

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
We have been overwhelmed (in the best way possible) by the response to this project and are coordinating multiple efforts to meet demand. With that being said, we want to pace ourselves and temper expectations. Rather than accept all orders now, we are going to process orders in Waves.

The main bottleneck is how fast we can produce the helmets without sacrificing quality. With that being said, we are going to be reaching out to the first group of folks which are in Wave 1. Wave 1 will consist of only the amount of orders we feel 99% certain we will have no problem meeting by the end of July. Wave 2 will consist of any additional helmet/ears combos that we are able to ship immediately following Wave 1. Additional communications will be announced as we get closer to the ship date.

Last edited:

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Wave 1 International emails have now been sent as well. International shipping actually came out cheaper than I had anticipated by using a different carrier.

In instances where someone has deferred their spot for the next wave, I have emailed the next person in line to be in Wave 1. Be on the lookout!

Last edited:

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Hey all,

Slight change of plans - rather than email those who signed the interest list earliest and wait for days for a response before moving to the next person in line, we are going to email the rest of everyone that is on the interest list, and prioritize orders in the order we receive them. This will be a much less involved and speedier process for everyone involved and in turn will give us more time to focus on production. Unlike the FPH2 ears we did not require a deposit, so understandably it is harder to determine when those who signed up will be ready to order. We will still process the orders in Waves, but I will announce when we reach the Wave 1 cutoff.

Those who have already paid or already put down a deposit after discussing it with me will be unaffected by this change. I do want to note that we have not listed these for sale elsewhere but we will begin doing so this week. As always if there are any questions, please reach out to me directly and i'll do my best to address them.

Dakota

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Thank you to all those who have placed your orders. I went and approved some prototypes today, and we are running off what will likely be the first production set of ears. I have 5 spots left for Wave 1 and will be posting a sales thread on TheRPF very soon, so this is likely the last call for Wave 1!

See you soon :)

Dakota

Takemetoyourfett

Active Hunter
Correct. When we start taking orders those who filled out the Interest List form will be notified via email with all of the details before an official sales post goes up.

Regarding the Rangefinder - I have an older one that I believe to be a Terminal Fettler that seems to fit them with little to no issues. With that being said, I have been meaning to reach out to Garrett and if he is interested we can make sure he has Rangefinders that will fit the mounting hole placement.
Definitely interested in a rangefinder for this!

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes