For Sale Terminal Fettler V 2.0 Rangefinder for Machine Craft Replicas Helmet Kit

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal

QuartZ

New Hunter
Hello, I sent you a PM but I'm also just dropping you a post here to let you know that I'm interested in an ESB version of your Rangefinder top. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

JojoFett95

Hunter
Hello, I sent you a PM but I'm also just dropping you a post here to let you know that I'm interested in an ESB version of your Rangefinder top. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Terminal Fettlers’s 2.0 Topper, is for the ESB helmet and ROTJ. Not sure what you mean by, ESB version?.

JojoFett95

Hunter
Ah, thanks. I didn’t know if there was any difference with ROTJ. I’m looking to complete a hero ESB-MC so that’s what I should have said :)
Awesome man, are you planning on painting the helmet, in the style of a ROTJ SE or ESB?, just curious. Yeah the only main difference between the ROTJ Topper and the ESB, is that the ROTJ Topper has no Polaroid lens nor Perspex led.

JojoFett95

Hunter
Ah, thanks. I didn’t know if there was any difference with ROTJ. I’m looking to complete a hero ESB-MC so that’s what I should have said :)
This should help
A6EA0172-15BA-4606-ADD6-9E06C0274011.jpeg

QuartZ

New Hunter
Awesome man, are you planning on painting the helmet, in the style of a ROTJ SE or ESB?, just curious. Yeah the only main difference between the ROTJ Topper and the ESB, is that the ROTJ Topper has no Polaroid lens nor Perspex led.
For this one, I plan on leaving it all raw. It will be displayed as a "historical reference" piece

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal