For Sale Terminal Fettler V 2.0 Rangefinder for Machine Craft Replicas Helmet Kit

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

TI Wingman

New Hunter
I received it safely.
Great work.
I am very grateful for your quick response and shipping.

Attachments

• F053B338-FED1-4E96-AAF8-BD55DEA0EDAB.jpeg
    F053B338-FED1-4E96-AAF8-BD55DEA0EDAB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Nice work on these toppers as always. I finished the kit for this topper and just posted a sales thread in the cargo hold for anyone looking for a light kit.

mrgr8ness

Well-Known Hunter
If these are anything like v1 toppers, everyone is in for a treat. Top quality products. Glad to see we have another LED maker in the mix to really make these an entire package

JojoFett95

Jr Hunter
If these are anything like v1 toppers, everyone is in for a treat. Top quality products. Glad to see we have another LED maker in the mix to really make these an entire package
Agreed, can’t wait to get mine, along with Jc27’s LED kit. It’s a good time to be a fett fan .

JojoFett95

Jr Hunter
It's a shame it won't fit the RS lineage bucket tho tbf
It will, if you purchase both the TF Rangefinder, witch can be fitted to any stalk. Along with the Led light kit, made for the TF Rangfinder. Remember they are both the same helmet, same 2nd generation.

KaanE

Well-Known Hunter
Yeah. How do Those ears fit on a G4 cast?.Is that a Minutefett helmet?. Any photos would be great. :)
Be careful posting the name. Last time my posts got deleted.

Yes, my helmet is from that maker. And yes, they fit like a glove. In fact the helmet Elstree has is a supertrooper helmet from that maker.

I still have to install the upper right ear and I'll post pictures then. Maybe tomorrow.

JojoFett95

Jr Hunter
Please do, I’m curious to see how they look.
I’m kinda new to all this, but I’ve done my research and made the leap to get all the parts for this helmet :). I’m just waiting on my Casio Mq-1, to arrive for my lineage helmet. Last thing I need, besides the light kit.

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup