For Sale TDH Hat Interest Check

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

boba87fett

Hunter
Hi everyone,

I saw the new TDH logo that RafalFett made based on The Mandalorian logo. I posted these in that thread and have messaged Art Andrew about being allowed to produce and sell them on here. He gave me a thumbs up.

Here are my questions before I commit to digitizing the file and making some test hats:

1. What is the interest level for a TDH hat?

2. Do you like this concept? Logo on the front and kill stripes on the side? ( I haven't confirmed how many I will be able to fit on the hat, but I'm assuming less than fit on the helmet if I keep the scaling the same.)

3. Price point will probably be $30 + shipping per hat if there are less than 10. With 20+ hats I might be able to get it down to $25 + shipping. It will likely come down to the quality of the hat that you want. I can offer multiple brands and styles. I'm not looking to make a profit. I'm looking to cover costs and make friends haha...

Let me know what you all think!

PS if anyone can hook me up with digitizing my psd files let me know and I'll hook you up with a hat!

-Steven

Attachments

MTDavis

New Hunter
I'd definitely be interested, but I'd suggest one alternative: black cap with the bright red lettering...THAT I would buy for sure!

boba87fett

Hunter
I printed out the designs and scaled them on a hat. I can fit all the ESB kill stripes and think it looks good. Do you guys like it? If it's good to go then I will get it digitized and start making some sample hats.

Also, I can offer multiple color hats and TDH logo so we don't need to collectively agree on just one scheme.

-Steven

Attachments

Covafett

Hunter
I printed out the designs and scaled them on a hat. I can fit all the ESB kill stripes and think it looks good. Do you guys like it? If it's good to go then I will get it digitized and start making some sample hats.

Also, I can offer multiple color hats and TDH logo so we don't need to collectively agree on just one scheme.

-Steven
I would scale down the kill stripes a little. I just think it would look better. Just my 2 ¢s. Either way, I'm still in! Thanks for working on this!

boba87fett

Hunter
I would scale down the kill stripes a little. I just think it would look better. Just my 2 ¢s. Either way, I'm still in! Thanks for working on this!
Do you think it’s better to remove some of the killstripes or to make them smaller and try to fit all of them?

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal