Superjedi's MF #6 ESB for Jesster

Thanks, guys!
Got some ear work to show today. I've gotten the left ear and the lower half of the RF ear totally done.
Here's a couple of shots of the left ear.
IMAG4840.jpg IMAG4841.jpg
The RF side.
IMAG4842.jpg IMAG4843.jpg
Next I'll mask the RF ear cap for the black arch.

Last edited:
I feel like I just hit the mother-load of learning materials. This helps a ton and your work is impressive. Thank you for sharing the process.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks, guys! The helmet is very close to being finished now. . . just need to find time this week to do a few quick sessions.
The ears are completely done now. I've also finished the final pastel weathering pass and have clear coated the helmet.

What's left: ear assembly, spatter, visor and MQ-1 board installation, RF assembly.

The next update will include completed pics! (y) Thanks for your patience, Jesse.

ESB #25 is finished. :)

This was a very cool, unusual helmet to work on! The original Malone Fett castings are few and far between, so it was great to get to handle one.
Here's a gallery of completed pics. Many thanks to Jesse for his patience, and to everyone who followed along!
DSCN0053.JPG DSCN0063.JPG
DSCN0056.JPG DSCN0058.JPG
There are a handful more pics on my Fett Facebook page--CounterFett Creations.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back