Still having a couple crack issues with seems!!

Crnaherd

New Hunter
I finally got back started with my Han and was about to start priming it when I decided last minute to change something. Bad idea. This resulted in me causing cracks in areas I've had problems with. I don't get it. I've put extra screws, finishing nails, etc and it is still cracking some. At the base. I want this to look good because of all the hours I've spent. I keep filling with Evercoat and it cracks again. I've covered up so many screw holes!!! Just getting annoying.

I finally got back started with my Han and was about to start priming it when I decided last minute to change something. Bad idea. This resulted in me causing cracks in areas I've had problems with. I don't get it. I've put extra screws, finishing nails, etc and it is still cracking some. At the base. I want this to look good because of all the hours I've spent. I keep filling with Evercoat and it cracks again. I've covered up so many screw holes!!! Just getting annoying.
I only used about 6 screws and alot of powergrab to hold down my han and a carpet stapler around the perimeter.Powergrab is a little flexible too.

Its secured good no movement.But at the body and waist seams I filled the inside of seams with powergrab at least 1or 2 tubes.I used the powergrab to feather the seams.I used a wet rag it turned out great.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back