Star Wars Movie Sites !

I did see that. I believe they did it in 2012 or so. I think it said they were there 8 days. Looks like they made it look pretty nice. That was pretty cool. I looked at several of the links on the links page. There's a lot of info there, I plan to look it over some more. I was looking for some recent info on the sites and saw something about a couple of terrorists attacks in 2016 and it has scared all the tourists off now. To bad, it would be an awesome place to check out where it all started !!

Haha yes!
Cool that they have the willingness to do that haha!
For the Venice Biennale of Architecture of 2016, I did some 3d models and casts for Cecilia Puga that were used to do clay models of some of her work and her inspirations. Turns out that one of them was the place where it seems like they filmed the Ep 1 Anakin's house! the Ksar Mourabtine in Tunisia. Take a look of the models:
Fig-9.2.jpg

copyright_laurian_ghinitoiu_chile_in_venice_(9_of_13).jpg

13671298_938633689615993_1476802907_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5NjMxNDA3NzgyMzY5NjQyOA%3D%3D.jpg

14_cecilia_puga.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back