For Sale SOLD 1:1 Levitating Star Wars Jedi Training Remote

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes

azheat01

Active Hunter
$425

This is the only one I have and I will not be making another. I do not produce these or the parts on a larger scale, other members can help with that. Free shipping to the continental US only, no international shipping at the moment.

Obviously this is not perfectly screen accurate, but overall, it's a nice piece. I will gladly provide my number to whoever purchases this and will show them how it works before shipping, provide tips, answer questions, etc. As a side note, if you can't get this to levitate after a minute or two, you need to stop, unplug the base, and let it cool off. Otherwise you will damage the motor.

Thanks........AZ!

IMG_3711.JPG

IMG_3713.JPG

IMG_3714.JPG

IMG_3715.JPG

IMG_3716.JPG

IMG_3717.JPG

Last edited:

iceknight52

New Hunter
Your remote looks a lot like Trooper_Trent's over at the RPF. Even your base appears to be an exact copy of his. I own one and it is ridiculously accurate. Is this just a remake of his?

azheat01

Active Hunter
Your remote looks a lot like Trooper_Trent's over at the RPF. Even your base appears to be an exact copy of his. I own one and it is ridiculously accurate. Is this just a remake of his?

I bought the same base and globe as he did, but where mine differs from his is I removed the insides of the globe and mounted them in a 6.25" plastic sphere, which gives this a slightly larger size and, from what I read, is slightly more screen accurate as far as diameter. I am not sure if he removes the insides of the globes and remounts them like I did or uses the sphere that comes with the base, but I was told by another member who bought one that his diameter is closer to 6". But I don't know that for certain. His build is what inspired me to try this, my build can be seen over on the The RPF as well. I saw what he did and wanted to see if I could make one because I couldn't afford one of his.

As for specs, I purchased several of the same model kits that were very close to the model kits that were used on the screen used prop. They aren't exact because they are not from the 70s, but the scales are exact and the pieces are almost identical.

Last edited:

azheat01

Active Hunter
Attached is the comparison of Trooper_Trent's to the actual prop. Where did you get your specs?
After looking at yours (or the one he posted that is his?) it's clear he is using the smaller globe that comes with the base. You can see the metal seam line in the hemisphere. Trent makes an incredible prop, and mine is not as perfect as his, hence the difference in price. I also don't do runs of these, this is a one off. This was intended for my own collection, but I want to try and use this sale to fund my new Fett project.

Last edited:
Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal