General Small ESB update

x3D

New Hunter
Hello friends!

I am making slight progress with the ESB Boba I’m working on. I just ordered the gloves, neck seal, flak jacket, and hip pockets from Bobamaker a few days ago and will get pictures when they arrive (around six weeks). My MOW cape should be in over the weekend and I can get to weathering it and I’ll post pictures when that’s said and done. Getting there one step at a time!

Take care y’all!
-Jacob

x3D

New Hunter
Jacob, great purchases!

Where you going for the helmet/armor/gauntlets/etc?
I'm going to go with MOW for the gauntlets and jetpack. As for the rest of the armor, I am stuck between Wasted and Bobamaker. Both have excellent products and I suppose for me it will come down to budget and wait time. Being as I am still in college, I am pretty much getting pieces of this build from paycheck to paycheck. Plus I also have a curse of being impatient. So if Wasted has a shorter wait time and is cheaper then that will more than likely be the path I will take, even though I know I will get quality armor pieces out of whoever I end up ordering from. For all I know it could be a mix and match of a bunch of people's work.

-Jacob