Side panels.... measurements?

TheZeroEffect

Active Hunter
On the hunt....

Looking around quickly, I can’t seem to find much reference on the size of the Volvo panels.
Or at least measurements... I have decided to scratch build a panel and then mould and cast, as I’m not really wanting to fork out hundreds for the panels (not when I can technically do it myself... really shouldn’t be lazy:cautious:)
Does anyone here have the measurements on hand? Or point me to where they are, without me having to trawl through all the relevant threads to find them (the search engine is great, just a little too broad)

Would appreciate any assistance

E22A068D-CD4E-41DF-ABCA-61EBCE2970B1.png
Any help with these measurements would be much appreciated.
I hunted high and low and can find no mention of the size of the Volvo panel, guess it’s because everyone just buys casts now.?.? And all I can guess is off the cutout hole on the plans, but that is not really ideal as it leave way too much guess work.
I will be making a scratch build panel as i don’t really wont to spend the big $$ on a set

So if anyone here has a carbonite they can measure up, that would be awesome

Okay I continued my hunt...(as any good bounty hunter does :lol:)
And through the HIC builders club I was given some great photos with a ruler included....

So this is what I came up with... will not be 100% but should be very close.
242E3ABA-7365-45E0-AD1A-FB058BC5E69B.png
;)
Sorry I only work in metric, this should or maybe helpful to some out there...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back