Selling off my Zam...sad day.

ZamaBama

New Hunter
Unfortunately, with a new job and the possibility of little ones, (not including my little Boba husband who we are still working on), my Zam has gone by the way-side and will need to be retired permanently. I have several pieces of things that I will be looking to sell, and I am willing to negotiate (although most of the items have never seen the light of day and are BRAND NEW). I am so grateful to everyone who helped me, and everyone who has been so patient and kind. Thanks you guys!

Below is a list of the items I have available:

1. A complete (unfinished) resin gauntlet set from JDFett
2. A complete (unfinished) resin greeblie set from JDFett
3. Boots that are not dyed, size 6.5, that are a perfect match
4. Several square feet of leather
5. All of the leather dying colors and a spray can airbrush
6. All of the leather squares, pre-cut, to measurements for a proportionate Zam of about 5' tall
7. Might be some things I am leaving out! Just ask!

I am willing to sell this batch all together or as separate transactions. Just PM me with your terms and ideas. I really hope these things will help the aspiring Zams-to-be!

Aww...man. :( Sorry to see you go - though I do understand. Hope your Zam-things find a good home, as I'm sure they will.

Hey, my girlfriend needs a good 501st costume :)

Any chance we could talk about a sale? What are you looking for, and what I'm looking to pay? Negotiate it that way I suppose?

- Fitz

PM sent, Drake.

I'm sorry, JDFett. :-( Good news is, Stephen is still actively working on his Boba, so we are not gone from TDH for good!

I might see you guys at D*Con this year, anyhow. Just not as Zam. ;-)

Leather pieces, leather dye, and additional unused leather is sold! However, greeblies, boots, and gauntlets are still for sale! :) Thanks!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back