scratch build v2 boba fett bucket with rwh

grenater

Hunter
Hey guys showing some pics of my Wip boba bucket using rafalfetts awesome templates just in the building phase and will start the dome soon. enough lollygagging! lets show some pics!

also I should note I don't have the cheeks in yet.

P1010312.jpg

some side profiles-
P1010314.jpgP1010313.jpg

back of it along with the inside-
P1010315.jpgP1010316.jpg

feel free to chime in on anything! im not sure whether to construct the dome from scratch or use a skate, or batting helmet.you see im out of matboard big enough to make the support "beams" used to help construct the dome. i am taking my time on this, not rushing it so that's why i decided to post a wip so i could gather a little more help from you wonderful folks! and special thanks to the beautiful man himself rafalfett! not only for his templates but his all in all helpful personality and hes one of the only guys ive seen who will make comparison photos of peoples armor and helmets for them. such a great man! also thanks to art, as hes the one who gave birth to this amazing forum! he sure treats it like a baby too.

omg and special thanks to bobafeind, such a great guy too! he helped me out so much and i cant express my gratitude towards him enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back