Jet Pack RS Props Masters

Uhbif

Hunter
Firstly I ordered Boba Fett's helmet. RS Props promised to make it within 5 weeks. I waited for the helmet for 8 months and canсelled my order. Payed extra money and replaced the helmet by the jetpack. They also promised to make it within 6-7 weeks, but it took 5 months to make the jetpack. I placed the order on May, 13th and got it in OCtober.

When they send me my jetpack they informed me that I would get jetpack of the second version, which would be better and made of new materials.
When I received my jetpack, screws fell off, which hold on jet pipes. Just fell off when I tried to fixed the jet pipes to the jetpack. It's surprised me a little. I glued them once again.
post-6231-0-78986600-1461519081_thumb.jpg

But later during the festival one of the jet pipes broke. Broke due to slight push. I bought the jetpack not for single use, and RS as the one of the largest SW props makers should know and understand that their products expose to great great stress and the products should withstand the stresses more or less. I'm interested in what material they use to make my new series jetpack. Why it is so fragile? Do you have any guess? For me, it looks like a foam plastic

post-6231-0-92717900-1461519093_thumb.jpg

I'm so tired of our relationships history. They haven't met the timelines, they send me a jetpack of a bad quality. After them I have had to repaired it twice.

My letter was ignored, having a large number of orders RS can ignore certain customers, it's not right.

Think twice before place an order.

p.s. they delete my negative topic in facebook.

Attachments

• post-6231-0-78986600-1461519081_thumb.jpg
    post-6231-0-78986600-1461519081_thumb.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 174
  • post-6231-0-92717900-1461519093_thumb.jpg
    post-6231-0-92717900-1461519093_thumb.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had any issues with them,I've bought 2 Stormtropper helmets a Fett helmet and a full Stormtropper armor commission and many extra parts,sorry u had a bad experience...

Sorry to hear about your issues , They have moved premises over the last 6 months and that may have had a part to play .

Please also mention you are in Russia and we had to send your package time and time again to get it to you.

Yes, the new style pack has had some issues, which is why we have gone back to our original construction.

As agreed in our emails earlier this week I will be sending you replacement parts of the 'old' construction to replace these and return you pack to full service. We can't realistically do any more in the circumstances, but we won't see someone left high and dry.

Thanks, Rob.

Please also mention you are in Russia and we had to send your package time and time again to get it to you.
I don't know what you're talking about.
This story is not about me.
You're just not done in time and not sent.
If you have sent me parcels before that have been returned to you, then could you send me their track numbers to be sure that you actually sent them.
As agreed in our emails earlier this week I will be sending you replacement parts of the 'old' construction to replace these and return you pack to full service.
Two weeks late.
Still nothing.

Grigory Volodkin

Good news!

Today I got a new jet pipes, the new one is heavier, but durable and very accurate, better made and better painted.

jNVaa-KSs0Y.jpgG2vtrThd6-w.jpg

s4DDYtiOvTA.jpgwXve3fzC8bo.jpg

Thank you RS Prop Masters, for your responsibility.

jNVaa-KSs0Y.jpg

G2vtrThd6-w.jpg

s4DDYtiOvTA.jpg

wXve3fzC8bo.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back