Jet Pack ROTJ Jetpack Greeblies (Found Parts)

Boochman

Active Hunter
Hey gang!

Working on my ROTJ build and I'm too busy at the moment to make jetpack progress, so I figured I would keep my ongoing search for greeblies going! Hoping someone has some leads on a few of the greeblies found below. There are a TON of threads regarding the greeblies (specifically the gas valve). I already have the middle one, and can easily source the one on the left.

I am looking for any good sources to find the knurled quick disconnect on the right (or advice on something you've used that is close), and also the push button on the bottom (lamp switch...?) - surprisingly there isn't much discussion about that lil' guy...

Disconnect.jpg
LAMP.jpg

I can 3D print them for you if you like. Here is what they look like on my pack after painting.

I also found a switch for the bottom of the pack from a local surplus store. I just had to paint the button white since it was chrome.

21.jpg

I can 3D print them for you if you like. Here is what they look like on my pack after painting.

I also found a switch for the bottom of the pack from a local surplus store. I just had to paint the button white since it was chrome.

View attachment 193437
I appreciate it Lazerjock but I’m looking for the real deal! Awesome that you have the capabilities to fill in any parts gaps you have tho!!!

How much for the panel mount coax, Emperor Fett ...? I already have the mic one, and now have sourced the red knurled quick disconnect...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back