ROTJ Helmet Paint Up By FamousFett

FamousFett

Jr Hunter
Pretty much finished the back panels, made a few mistakes with the grey misting over the silver before I put the green on and had to go back over it with more grey and it partially covered up the green on some spots, but overall I'm happy with it, just a lesson learned for next time
20200802_191410.jpg
20200802_191434.jpg
20200802_191629.jpg

RamSkirata

Hunter
Pretty much finished the back panels, made a few mistakes with the grey misting over the silver before I put the green on and had to go back over it with more grey and it partially covered up the green on some spots, but overall I'm happy with it, just a lesson learned for next time View attachment 195636 View attachment 195637 View attachment 195638
FamousFett Dude! youre cranking 'em out like a mad man! Do you ... like... sleep or are you not familiar with that theory:unsure:?

Now that the shenanigans are out of the was... Is that the ESB-based RotJ?
Well, be that as it may... I am looking forward to seeing your progress on this one! (Dont forget the dreaded dental files :D)

FamousFett

Jr Hunter
FamousFett Dude! youre cranking 'em out like a mad man! Do you ... like... sleep or are you not familiar with that theory:unsure:?

Now that the shenanigans are out of the was... Is that the ESB-based RotJ?
Well, be that as it may... I am looking forward to seeing your progress on this one! (Dont forget the dreaded dental files :D)
Haha, sleep is a rare occasion for me some days. And I'm honestly not too sure about the details of the helmet, I just saw that minutefett had ROTJ helmets available so I wanted to try out a ROTJ paint up haha. And yeah I have been trying to locate some dental files, i would like to get 2 real ones if i can