ROTJ - Chest armour inserty - bit - thing

CJFett

New Hunter
Hey,

Just looking for advice on the little center piece on the chest armour. Is there a little piece stuck inside it or is there a groove or some other technique to do this?

I don't really know how to explain it any better that that sorry! I'll try and get a picture up if it

Thanks

It should be a grooved out rectangle in the center diamond. I cut out the rectangle on the diamond and placed a separate piece behind that and filled in the cracks on the sides.

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560

I started with the piece supplied from redkraytdragon, and then supplemented that with a small rectangle of thin plastic cut to size and glued into the depressed space (I couldn't get the center section to mask out evenly with parallel sides), and I think that's close to the screen-accurate piece (depending on the version you're building, here's ESB http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=11049). This is what I ended up with:
IMG_1536.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back