For Sale ROTJ Cape Greeblie - 5th Run (OPEN)

And that does it for my finished kits! I'm seeing now that it seems people don't mind paying that extra $10.00 to have it fully finished. I'm going to give it another week to see if anyone buys an unfinished kit, and if not, I'll finish my unfinished kits and do away with providing them unfinished unless someone specifically wants one unfinished.

I'll update in a week!

Thanks,
-Iron

And that does it for my finished kits! I'm seeing now that it seems people don't mind paying that extra $10.00 to have it fully finished. I'm going to give it another week to see if anyone buys an unfinished kit, and if not, I'll finish my unfinished kits and do away with providing them unfinished unless someone specifically wants one unfinished.

I'll update in a week!

Thanks,
-Iron

yea, finished kits is the way to go! good price!

**UPDATE**

So I have made the decision to turn my "Unfinished Kits" into "Finished Kits", after a month and a half of them NOT selling. No one even PM'd or inquired about them. So, after my first five "Finished Kits" flew off my shelf. Lets call this Run 2!

My first post simply reflects some changes as I removed the Unfinished kits from that post. I hope to have these completed and ready to ship by Monday August 1st!
:cool:(y)

Have a great upcoming weekend!

Best,
-Iron

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
My Unfinished Kits are undergoing their transformation! I'm on schedule to begin shipping them out, starting Monday.
1659202417207.png

Cape Greeblie - Transformation.jpg

-Iron

I have the Cape Greeblies all finished up and ready to be shipped! And actually, I sold two over the weekend. Meaning I got 3 left!

**UPDATE**
....and with that.....(Thanks Password ).... I still got me 2 remaining Finished Kits!

These little Finished Kits are not selling too bad. I may even do a 3rd Run!
(y) ;)

Thanks for your support!
-Iron

....and that concludes my second run of these. I'll work to get more made in November this year and hopefully have them ready to ship out by December. Thanks for the support guys!
:cool: (y)

-Iron

**UPDATE**
Hello Fellow Fett's,
We got us 12 days till the Merriest time of year is here! Today, I'm happy to announce that Run 3 is all set and ready to rock and roll! So, I got 5 more ROTJ Cape Greeblies ready to be shipped off.
Run 3.jpg

To recap, the price for this item is:
Finished Kit = $30.00/ea (Includes S&H for US Fett's - Fett's outside of the US please add $5.00 for postage)

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you’re ready to place your order, please remit payment to: Pay Mathieu Walsh using PayPal.Me
In the PayPal description, please include:
a) Your TDH Username:
b) Your Shipping Address:

Thanks for all the support and I'm wishing you all a very Merry Fettmas this holiday season!
Fett Clause.jpg

Best,
-Iron

Fett97
Payment received! I shall be sending this out today! I'll follow-up with a tracking number once completed.
(y)

Best,
-Iron

**UPDATE**
This has shipped and is now enroute to your location. I’ve PM’d you the tracking info.
1671063228772.png

Last edited:
TantivOdessa
Payment received, thank you! I got yours on the table to be sent off tomorrow! You should have it in time for the holidays! I’ll follow-up with a tracking number tomorrow.

Cheers,
-Iron

**UPDATE**
This has shipped and is now enroute to your location. I’ve PM’d you the tracking info.
1671063228772-png.png

Last edited:
To the tippity top!
1672619541459.png

I do hope everyone had themselves a great Holiday and New Years! And for the record, I still have me 3 Cape Greeblies left.

Cheers,
-Iron

This thread is more than 35 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back