BudaFett's ESB Fett WIP

I really do hope you get one mate, your build deserves it , unfortunately for me it's a no due to the UKs strict gun laws. The finished EE3 looks sweet

Thanks! Yeah my last two pieces would be a real Pulce and Webley. We'll see what happens after Celebration.

Got my pulce back from Andy Meyer down by the coast here in Florida! I'll be adding the tape myself but top strap removed along with metal upgrades on the back barrel tip and front barrel.

ae3804f7-6f39-43f7-b878-51c123051004-original.jpg

f23df53e-9ac9-4671-95c1-e42f026393c7-original.jpg

Hopefully you are happy with the RF light kit, if you have any questions, let me know.

The last I heard, Jeremy is only signing pictures or things that size only. It would be great if someone could send a helmet and get it signed !!

The last I heard, Jeremy is only signing pictures or things that size only. It would be great if someone could send a helmet and get it signed !!

Yup, he's been great over the years. I met him twice and each time he was awesome. I got him to sign my helmet at Celebration Orlando and I'm glad I did!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back