BudaFett's ESB Fett WIP

Got a nice care package from MachineCraft yesterday! I might paint with a different black but the copper rocket is incredible. I also need to add the paint details to the knee darts.

DcmIuK8TRGiWcMSCwONN4w_zpsmwslcote.jpg

IMG_2355_zpsqcxkkslc.jpg

Getting my clothears gloves soon! I need to stop spending money!

I ended up ordering pouches for my vinyl belt and some new spats for my fett. I can't wait to get them...I debated about the gloves but I dont think I am inclined enough to do it myself lol

Is the white elongated-half-circle padding not attached? DIY sort of thing, seeing the spool of thread supplied?

Yeah they don’t do the gloves, they provide everything and have detailed instructions on how to do it. It would be extremely expensive for them to do it for labor is what they told me.

Chris4321 is correct. The gloves are of awesome quality and will be given to a local cosplayer who will be sewing them up.

They weren't offering gloves at the time I got my flight suit and vest from them unfortunately. Plus, maybe they only pre-sew for locals! :p
Lol......maybe

Is that it now for the upgrades ? Has it reached its max upgrade status ?

Strict gun laws here in the Uk mean I cannot upgrade my EE3 to a real one. A real pulce to replace my mojo Fett may be my next purchase.

More found parts! Clipper Mini Nemrod Pneumatic Spear Gun Set! Clipper Mini, spear, pump, Seamco 12" knife, owners and holster! Obviously the holster is the only thing I’ll be keeping!

6612790B-665B-44FD-9C7C-17FC50110D5F_zpsjiuijys3.jpg

A3E2D419-AE1F-448D-838A-4D05F756ACD0_zps8xooovq3.jpg

9AA50FE4-41F1-4174-8CC6-20FDDDB422FE_zps7okqzkil.jpg

d1e6f440-dbd9-42ab-9344-900f21f9a464_zps3f5fjhko.png

Last edited:
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back