BudaFett's ESB Fett WIP

Holster cleaned up and now on Boba! Funny, the sidearm was one of my first pieces to arrive for my build!

F8F0983C-0EC3-4968-A7FD-9B1A003E234B_zpsn1aakko0.jpg

Awesome build. I need to get working on a mannequin. You mentioned it was from eBay, do you remember which one specifically? Did you do anything else to stabilize the mannequin?

Awesome build. I need to get working on a mannequin. You mentioned it was from eBay, do you remember which one specifically? Did you do anything else to stabilize the mannequin?

I don't see the exact one I bought, it was 2 years ago, but this is similar. Fiberglass Male Headless Mannequin Dress Form Display MC PM1BW2 | eBay

I created a new base and it uses longer anchor screws to keep it in place. I also used some duck tape to stabilize the mannequin where it breaks down even though I've never had an issue but can't be too careful!

Got some updates:

Received pictures on September 16th of my helmet so these are a little old. I hope the helmet has seen some work since then, fingers crossed:

IMG_3843_zpsotfwbawg.jpg

IMG_3844_zpscbkjhxvm.jpg

Now at 1st I wanted to finished my RKD gauntlets myself but I am not that talented. Dom (Fett 4 Real) had some FP shells to go along with my FP greebies and offered a slot in his schedule to finish my gauntlets. This update was sent to me today:

IMG_4256_zpswuhjzles.jpg

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back