RF Help

Eagleskull

Active Hunter
Anyone know how i can make my own Rangefinder for my '97 Rubies Helmet and also how to install it without damaging my Helmet? If there is no way of making one myself ,how much do they run for?

BKBT has the stock for 25 I think and BM has the RF for 20 I think. But I have a DP97 RF if you want it, might want to ask around here to see if I would work right first I dont know any thing about Rubies.

Theres always a way to make stuff yourself ( if you so choice to, it's a choice thing after all ) you just have to get some refference pictures, study them and figure out the best way to aproach the project using information found on here and other such sites and stuff you know already.
The other factors are budget, how accurate you want it and is it needed by a certain time.

DUDE ILL >>>>>>>GIVE<<<<<<< (FOR FREE) YOU MY DP97 RF IF YOU WANT, JUST MAKE SURE IT WILL LOOK RIGHT ON YOURS FIRST. DONT WANT YOU WALKING AROUND ALL MESSED UP YOU KNOW. CANT BEAT THE PRICE!!!!!!!!! JUST HAVE TO PAY THE SHIPPING.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back