Requesting info on MH (any version) or alternative to DP

J

jt001

Well, as said on one of my previous posts, my DP helmet is pretty warped, and it's being a pain to fix :facepalm

I'd loooooove to get info on how to get a better version of a fett helmet. I've read some info on the MH, MH1 and MH2.

Could someone please PM info on an alternative to a DP helmet? (Although I'm new here, some members of the RPF could vouch for me :)) I'm RA's webmaster, too, so he can also vouch for me :))

Thanks a lot guys!!!!! :)

jose

secol FETT

Well-Known Hunter

jt001 wrote:

Well, as said on one of my previous posts, my DP helmet is pretty warped, and it's being a pain to fix :facepalm

I'd loooooove to get info on how to get a better version of a fett helmet. I've read some info on the MH, MH1 and MH2.

Could someone please PM info on an alternative to a DP helmet? (Although I'm new here, some members of the RPF could vouch for me :)) I'm RA's webmaster, too, so he can also vouch for me :))

Thanks a lot guys!!!!! :)

jose
PM sent ;)

Loranar Fett

Active Hunter

Bountys Hunted wrote:

I could help you guys on the MLC 1 & 2. The MSH2 is another creator...

:)
Check out the MLC stuff - it is great and excellent quality!

hmmmmm... MLC ..... Powerful Props.... :)

Loranar

S

SgtFang

PropReplicator wrote:

Me too! I've been sending e-mail after e-mail to a certain someone here, with no replies. :(

wayne.miller@acu.edu

thanks!
Wayne
Hey'ya Wayne,

My monitor burned out and I was offline for about three weeks. When I got back on, there were so many MH questions that I've decided to make a new mold.

If anyone here hasn't heard from me yet, I'm going to draft a sort of form letter to send to everyone that will hopefully address all the questions, this weekend.

Before I start the new mold though, I've got some Hannibal heads to get out. :)

-Sarge

Xhiwar

New Hunter
Yeeeeehaaaww!!!

A New mold!
Now THAT's some good news!
Hope I get one! Mail sent!!!

Sheesh, now I'll not be able to sleep until I get a reply! :lol:

Thanks
Xhiwar