Question on the Jango jetpack?

Jesster

Active Hunter
Is the "standard" Jango jetpack the same (colors, etc.) as the RoTJ Boba Z-6 jetpack?

If they are not the same, can anyone point me in the right direction so I can learn what the difference is?

Thanks for any help...

I'll try my best to help even though Mullreel has some good references also. I've studied tons over the years on the colour palettes used for both Jango and Boba.
Colour wise their Z-6's are definitely not the same, similar but yet they have their own unique colour differences and style. The main key differences to Jango's is obviously not nearly as weathered to Boba's, even though his is still pretty dirty with some small scratches. His has more of an orange hue to the yellow parts compared to Boba's, which is something I often see missing from others. Jango's blue is a little darker (kind of similar to the darker shade on the helmet but not exact).
The missile is steel silver at the top and the base is white (same as the middle part, fuel tanks and thrusters), Boba's is kind of like that too but heavily worn down. I've noticed also there's a black band around the bottom of the missile too on Jango and sometimes in other pictures of him with it on it's not there, so multiples are most likely made. There's pretty good shots of the stunt jetpack in the gallery if you want to see it up close. I have some photos that i'll share here though just for you.
Pics of a Hero Jango pack compared to the ROTJ Special Edition Boba pack...

Screen Used - Rocket Jetpack Hero (1).jpg

5 - ROTJ-Boba-Fett-Various Props (12).jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back