query by seller

I just finished up my Jango build using DC Props armor and gauntlets. Highly recommended! He is very responsive on facebook. Like most hobbyists sometimes shipping times can linger on a bit, but if he says he will get you something it will get to you.

I think he has a serious fire sale going on right now and I would say it's an awesome deal for a full set of armor. You will need to use a heat gun on the shoulders, thighs, claves, and boot covers depending on your size, but super easy to work with! Feel free to check out my build thread I described my method for sanding/polishing the armor too.

I just finished up my Jango build using DC Props armor and gauntlets. Highly recommended! He is very responsive on facebook. Like most hobbyists sometimes shipping times can linger on a bit, but if he says he will get you something it will get to you.

I think he has a serious fire sale going on right now and I would say it's an awesome deal for a full set of armor. You will need to use a heat gun on the shoulders, thighs, claves, and boot covers depending on your size, but super easy to work with! Feel free to check out my build thread I described my method for sanding/polishing the armor too.
Thank friend!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back