For Sale Quality Jetpack harness kit

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal

Scimitar

New Hunter
Is the Spots list full as indicated on the first page or is the list incorrect? You told me via PM I had a spot in your next run (which would be this one) but I'm down on the interest list. Want to check before I send funds.

Last edited:

Bigdane

Hunter
Is the Spots list full as indicated on the first page or is the list incorrect? You told me via PM I had a spot in your next run (which would be this one) but I'm down on the interest list. Want to check before I send funds.
I have tjeked, and you are right post 1 updated accordently ;)

Bigdane

Hunter
The payment time frame is passed for this run, so if anyone is ready to pay from the interest list send me a PM.

Fett at Large

Jr Hunter
Wasn’t planning on scooping up a jet pack harness yet as I’m still waiting on my jet pack and a laundry list of other parts but I’m dying to get my hands on some parts so I’m picking up pieces here and there so forgive my ignorance on jet pack harnesses but what all would be needed (besides the jet pack obviously) in addition to this harness to make it ready to go? Does it include everything the jet pack and harness needs? If not what else is needed. Again sorry I haven’t don’t my homework on jetpacks n harnesses yet because I wasn’t planning on this step yet. But I am very interested and may have to get on this or the next run!

Bigdane

Hunter
Wasn’t planning on scooping up a jet pack harness yet as I’m still waiting on my jet pack and a laundry list of other parts but I’m dying to get my hands on some parts so I’m picking up pieces here and there so forgive my ignorance on jet pack harnesses but what all would be needed (besides the jet pack obviously) in addition to this harness to make it ready to go? Does it include everything the jet pack and harness needs? If not what else is needed. Again sorry I haven’t don’t my homework on jetpacks n harnesses yet because I wasn’t planning on this step yet. But I am very interested and may have to get on this or the next run!
You only need the mounting brackedts for the jetpack. ( ask user: metal-fett)

boba87fett

Jr Hunter
Does anyone know if these are still supposed to come with all the buckles? Mine arrived without the shoulder buckles or waist buckles. Thanks!

Bigdane

Hunter
Does anyone know if these are still supposed to come with all the buckles? Mine arrived without the shoulder buckles or waist buckles. Thanks!
Yours are made before the upgrade ;) therefore the were cheaper as v2. But i Can provide the buckles loose, just sendt me a pm. ;)

Troop on

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals