Q for fiberglass veterans.

That sounds like it should work fine, i have something similar, but it is an Ace brand.

Basically any respirator should work, since they are just fumes. The only thign that won't work are standard dusk masks. you need something that has the actual filters like the one you have linked to.

also be sure obviously, to have goggles to protect your eyes

I would buy the 30 dollar kind. NEver can be too safe when you're inhaling carcinogens. Its like shopping for laser eye doctors - there are certain things you don't want to skimp on.
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.