PP2 Vintage Boba Fett Standee close ups

Syper

Active Hunter
PP2 Vintage Boba Fett Standee close ups. I thought there might be a handful of PP2 fans that may appreciate these photos. I found these images to be interesting and i'm hoping to start a discussion on a few of them. I'm also posting other closeup picks for research purposes.
This image is in the TDH pp2 gallery, I always wanted this standee.
IMG_4085.JPG

Nothing new here, busted rangefinder....Vote: should my PP2 helmet have this offset rangefinder look?
IMG_4094.JPGIMG_4093.JPG

Alco push button's base was painted yellow.
IMG_4114.PNG

Chest damage looks like it goes through the armor?
IMG_4141.JPGIMG_4142.JPGIMG_4143.PNG

Vintage Standee's visor was photo painted.
IMG_4120.JPGIMG_4121.JPGIMG_4122.JPG

Sling Gun closeups- wish i knew what the pill looking dials where!
IMG_4090.JPGIMG_4091.JPGIMG_4092.JPG

PP2 boots
IMG_4098.JPGIMG_4100.JPG

Cape has very sharp cuts / fresh damage
IMG_4101.JPGIMG_4103.JPG

I love how the flight suit looks as if it were stored in a tiny space saving bag.
IMG_4104.JPG

Jetpack adjustment tool - this tool is not the full length of the pocket. looks to be tight at the top with nothing at the bottom.
IMG_4106.JPGIMG_4107.JPGIMG_4108.JPGIMG_4130.JPGIMG_4132.JPG

IMG_4115.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding more pics, get coffee now

Right PP2 Gauntlet
IMG_4115.JPGIMG_4117.JPGIMG_4118.JPGIMG_4119.JPG

Nice closeups of the Pre Pro Gloves
IMG_4126.JPGIMG_4127.JPG

PP2 knees
IMG_4137.JPGIMG_4138.JPGIMG_4139.JPG

Shiny aluminum ears
IMG_4095.JPGIMG_4121.JPG

IMG_4128.JPGIMG_4125.JPGIMG_4123.JPG

Love these images! I thought I saw all the details in that image from the THD Gallery, but it seems I was wrong.

I think you are correct regarding the 3 holes in the abdominal plate, as this is the Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1 plate which had the built-in speaker (this is why it was added to this suit - for promotional purposes) and the 3 holes helped the sound to come out easily. The Supertrooper suit had these holes covered from the inside, as the footage shows some shine in that area (the same thing is visible on the center diamond inner rectangular too).

Maybe I'm seeing things, but on the 4th shin tool (the tube) it seems that there is a slight extra lip/step?

Img_4132.jpg

Love these images! I thought I saw all the details in that image from the THD Gallery, but it seems I was wrong.

I think you are correct regarding the 3 holes in the abdominal plate, as this is the Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1 plate which had the built-in speaker (this is why it was added to this suit - for promotional purposes) and the 3 holes helped the sound to come out easily. The Supertrooper suit had these holes covered from the inside, as the footage shows some shine in that area (the same thing is visible on the center diamond inner rectangular too).

Maybe I'm seeing things, but on the 4th shin tool (the tube) it seems that there is a slight extra lip/step?

View attachment 76647

If your seeing things then I'm seeing things too Brother! I can also make out a faint shadowy indentation around the top.

4thtool3.PNG4thtool2.PNG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back