Pics of me with helmet and blaster

Cutest Sandgirl

Active Hunter
:)

My Blaster (all metal pieces were lathed by my dad and the resin handle was made by kimncris)
zamblaster.jpg

Me with the helmet
zamhelmet1.jpg

zamhelmet2.jpg

Ready, Aim.... Fire!
zamblaster_helmet.jpg

zamblaster_helmet3.jpg

Back of the helmet
zamblaster_helmet4.jpg

btw... it was COLD outside (nice red nose and rosey cheeks ;) ). I figured some shots in natural light would look better than indoors with a flash... No... I couldn't wear a coat... that would cover the Zam sweatshirt! ...the things I do to get a good pic.. ;) :lol:

Dustin Crops Boy

Well-Known Hunter
looking good Kimmy :) Glad it fit ya. Looks like it actually fits you pretty darn good. I was concerned. Now I just have to hope the one I spent a few hours on last night dremeling out - will fit HothGirls noggin. *cough* 'scuse me - i had to cough up another little dust ball... *cough*

ColdÀ Bah - it's -5û here today (w/ a -19û windchill)... so don't talk to me about cold ;)

Cutest Sandgirl

Active Hunter

Dustin Crops Boy wrote:

looking good Kimmy :) Glad it fit ya. Looks like it actually fits you pretty darn good. I was concerned.
We actually have to put some foam pad in places. If I look up or down, the helmet shifts. :)

ColdÀ Bah - it's -5û here today (w/ a -19û windchill)... so don't talk to me about cold ;)
Ahh! It's so cold there he's speaking in tongues! ;) :lol: What's... the 'u' stand for? Celcius or Farenheit? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

MaulMaus

Active Hunter
Lookin good there Kimmy! :D Looks like you're out on patrol for the local homeowners association or something! ;) How's it feel to be wearing some Zam stuff? :D

Gee and I thought 45F was cold! ;) :D

Cutest Sandgirl

Active Hunter

MaulMaus wrote:

How's it feel to be wearing some Zam stuff? :D
Feels awesome! :D We're gonna get cracking on these greeblies now. :)

Gee and I thought 45F was cold! ;) :D
:p
I'd give my right arm ( :lol: ) for 45F right now. It was actually about 32F but the wind was biting!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dustin Crops Boy

Well-Known Hunter

Cutest_Sandgirl wrote:

Ahh! It's so cold there he's speaking in tongues! ;) :lol: What's... the 'u' stand for? Celcius or Farenheit? :D

that "U" is spose to be the "degree" circle... but i guess your browser can't read special characters :facepalm

Yup it's NEGATIVE 3 degrees Fahrenheit here :( Just a little more north from me (about an hour) it's neg 13 degrees :(