New Hunter
Hello fellow Star Wars fans! I originally posted this plainly on the RPF, but I then discovered this forum and felt it would be better suited here.

I wasn't going to post my progress until I was nearly done with this suit as I figured it'd be nice to post all the progress pictures at once, but then I said screw it, and here I am. I started this project in 2016 using Firefek's clone files, but only in the past year have I really begun to have at it in regards to working on the project due to personal circumstances. I have nearly all parts pepped out now except one of the forearms, knee pads, elbow pads, and ab pieces. One thing that I didn't pep though was the mouthpiece on the helmet as since this is my first time creating armor, let alone a detailed helmet, I just couldn't get the frown right and decided to inside 3D print it out of PLA.

Feel free to leave any tips, tricks, or anything of the sort as I could definitely use any help or suggestions while creating this. Thanks for looking!


Fully-pepped helmet




I believe I had only had resin on the helmet at this stage (2017).


In Mid-2018, I had more time and passion for the project and went all-out with pepping more parts.


As I started to fiberglass/bondo some pieces earlier this year, I used spare wood to position said piece how I needed it to harden.


Just a shot of some bondo on the chest piece.


First time painting the helmet; I cannot tell you how many hours I spent trying to get this thing to be as smooth as possible. I then took a moment to reflect that this is my first huge project, and that I honestly don't care whether it's perfect or not because it's good enough for me.


I ended up making a temporary stand for the armor just to get a picture of the progress so far. As of right now, I have to redo the right gauntlet, the elbows, and knees as well as make an ab section.

Thanks for coming by!