Phantom ESB Fett

I'm glad that you fixed the shin tools area and the overall look is very good. Can't wait to see your future updates, because I know you already want them. I think is a good feeling to wear the whole suit and playing Boba for a while. I hope you will hear soon good news about the 501st approvement.

Absolutely love it mate, beautiful work! The helmet looks stellar - looks like you got all the little painting techniques down perfect. Fantastic job brother! :)

mate that looks so much better, than post #78, i am so envious you have a complete kit that looks awsome now,
hope the approval go well.
cheers
rob

wow dude! your costume is looking so much better now than in your initial submission photos. the only thing that might hold you back is how blue your flightsuit is. also, i'd suggest having a loop sewn into the shoulder of the suit between the two sleeves on your right arm, then drill a hole into your gauntlet hose and put a piece of twine or a hair tie or something to create another loop that you can put a clip onto that will attach to the loop and keep your hose under the sleeve.

and as a side note, i do make boba gloves if you're interested.

wow dude! your costume is looking so much better now than in your initial submission photos. the only thing that might hold you back is how blue your flightsuit is. also, i'd suggest having a loop sewn into the shoulder of the suit between the two sleeves on your right arm, then drill a hole into your gauntlet hose and put a piece of twine or a hair tie or something to create another loop that you can put a clip onto that will attach to the loop and keep your hose under the sleeve.

and as a side note, i do make boba gloves if you're interested.

Thanks mate. Yeah a few little mods and I agree it does look a lot better, will look at running the suit through a wash a few times more to remove a bit more of the blue and then probably have to re weather it in places. I forgot to put on the loop of elastic and only noticed it after the photos that the hose popped out...thought my wife would have picked that up :) but all secured away now. Will PM ya about some glove prices etc.

Also all approved

I did three troops in three days starting on International Star Wars Day gave the suit a good work out. Only issue was a busted stalk on day three. Fixed with hot glue and kept on trooping. Will be looking for new stalk and topper.

First public outing...
StarlightDay03.jpg

Me and a few other hunters
DW2012Day101.jpg

Looks awesome! Congrats on your approval! Also, that helmet looks great! Your posture looks really good too. any tips on how achieve that with the jetpack and all that weight?

Thanks guys. Really enjoying getting out an Fetting up :)

Looks awesome! Congrats on your approval! Also, that helmet looks great! Your posture looks really good too. any tips on how achieve that with the jetpack and all that weight?
Thanks mate. I just try and keep standing up straight ans shoulders back as much as possible. I don't find the weight of the jetpack too much.

Congrats on the approval. Ive been working on and off on my ESB fett. Most of the parts I'm building myself (JP/Gaunts/Armour). It must be such a great feeling to get approved and praise from the peeps at TDH here. I'm jealous brother. WTG and MTFBWY :)

Thanks mate...it is a great feeling to get the Fett approved, although I am working on improvements already....this is a great forum to be a part of so many helpful people.
Good luck with your build

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back