Painted armor with my new airbush!

cr4nky

Hunter
EDIT: It´s called Evolution Silverline

It´s made by Evolution, I´ll see if I can find the exact mod. number. It cost around $275 + $350 for the compressor.

Last edited by a moderator:

ONE END

Hunter
Nice Job! Someday soon I will have My suit and I shall see if I'm any good when I break out My air brush... hope it looks as good as yours!

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
lookin good bro! I have an airbrush also, and will be using on my FP armor once it arrives,its probably paid for itself 5 times over with all the things i use it for haha, great tool to have!

cr4nky

Hunter
Thanks! Pretty happy with it. Still some more layers to do though and the seal it all in. But it's getting there.

wickedbeard

Active Hunter
Looks great dude.I love the shading effects you can do with those.I never learned how to use one.I am a strict topical painter unless I am painting metal.

cr4nky

Hunter
Thanks guys!

I'm happy with it so far. Still going to do some more misting on it and finetune the scratches before I seal it all in there though. This was my second time painting with an airbrush, so I still have a long way to go before I can say I master the art of airbrushing to any great extent. But starting with the armor is great training for when my BM helmet arrives. :)

Mereel

Hunter
Well jeez, if that's your second attempt at it, you've already more than succeeded. I can't wait to see how this all turns out.