For Sale OPEN INTEREST LIST - COMPLETE ROTJ/ESB BOOT COMMISSION RUN - WASTED BOOT BOBA FETT BOOT / SHOE RUN

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
Hello folks!

UPDATED

Making an interest list for COMPLETE Boot run. Would we have an interest in completed Boots in ESB and ROTJ?

I have struck a deal with a TDH Painter that will make a run of 10 plus boots for reasonable price to make FINISHED/COMPLETED Boots.

This would be $240 complete boot with FINAL Shipping Cost. Shipping in the US is usually $15 at the most. (PayPal Rules Apply: Add 4% or use Friends and Family) shipping in the US. International Fetts DM me for Shipping Calculation.

The Boot can come with MCR Toe Spikes as an Option. Combined Pricing with Toe Spikes to come.... $308 for a commission of 10 with Spikes $300 for a commission of 20.

Interest List for 2nd Run:

List for Run: COMPLETED
1. Motor Trooper - 11 ESB w/Spikes (PENDING/NO CONTACT) PENDING PAYPAL(NO CONTACT) DROPPED
2. MMcFett - 9.5 ESB w/Spikes PAID
3. MinaFett - 9.5 and 9 ROTJ with Spikes PAID x 2
4. NikThomas - Size 9.5 with spikes PAID
5. Zia Commics - Size 12 with Spikes PAID

This is a soft role out for now considering the Artist availability for the commission and size. We will also advertise on Instagram and possibly eBay due to the price point being so competitive for a COMPLETE AND ACCURATE BOOT.

We will have some completed boots pics in the next few weeks. First commission run should start in the Middle of JULY. After I have a few responces, I will put up my PayPal Account

Last edited:

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
I'd like to see the price of an ESB with MCR toe spikes. When would you need payment and would a payment plan be an option?
So... Complete with Toe Spikes will be $306 for a run of 10 and the count gets to 20 it will be $300.

Unfortunately, no payment plans as these are not just owned by me. This is collaborative effort.

For this price for a complete boot with quality paint and spikes? Can't beat it you know?

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
Bump for Holiday Weekend. We should have some before and afters up next week. Also we will be advertising on Facebook and IG so watch for the list to grow.

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
Back from London. Going to have the listings up now on IG and ebay soon to top off the run. Updates coming soon.

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
Bump - Closing this out soon. May not run this again since there aren't enough interested.

Could I get some feedback as well. I know It couldn't be the price point. What could hold you guys up?

MinuteFett

Hunter
I think since IB offers them with grey canvas, black piping and aluminum spikes for 130$ its a bit expensive to buy them from you guys for 240$.

I get that IB toe spikes aren't totally accurate since they need small holes tapped on the spikes but its more economical.

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
I think since IB offers them with grey canvas, black piping and aluminum spikes for 130$ its a bit expensive to buy them from you guys for 240$.

I get that IB toe spikes aren't totally accurate since they need small holes tapped on the spikes but its more economical.
I get that but the white ones are the most accurate. We've determined this. Also, Imperial Boots slashed their price when we started offering them. The un-finished boots are selling with no issue.

MinuteFett

Hunter
I get that but the white ones are the most accurate. We've determined this. Also, Imperial Boots slashed their price when we started offering them. The un-finished boots are selling with no issue.
How did you come to that conclusion?

I’m a financial analyst in the real world and I would say turnaround times would be the issue here. I’ve seen people on there own paint up boots in less than a week. Mind you it’s only novice paintups but still something. If you could provide similar turnaround that may entice customers. Even pictures of finished products would help this venture to show customers what they would receive.

I would also suggest just partnering with machine craft from the get go and offer toe spikes with every purchase. Bulk pricing would reduce the cost of the boots and you may even be more at an advantage than IB since your offering would be the most accurate. Another thing would be to try to get another run for smaller and larger sizes. I assume it’s a costly venture but that would set you apart immensely from the competition.

MinaFett

Hunter
I’m very interested in this but sizing is a major issue for me personally. Also if there was a ball park or flat rate mentioned for international shipping would be good. Currency conversion rates and shipping rates are what determine if I buy.

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup