Mandalorian Merc NorCalCap Mando Protector & Fem Fett WIP

NorCalCap

Hunter
PIC HEAVY!
Here are some of the photos from my recent ongoing builds...I am working on a Mandalorian Protector Legends kit for myself and Fem Fett kit for my wife to debut sometime in 2018. Below I have listed the parts makers for the hard parts. Soft parts list will be coming soon.

Armor by Wasted Fett & Fem Armor by The Mandalorian Arsenal
EE Kit by Molonlabestudios
Fem Helmet by Wasted Sky GMH
Protector Helmet by Wasted Fett/Sky GMH
Helmet Interiors by WhiteShadow TDH member
JP Custom Made by @ Mythos_Fenn_Shysa/BPonist

EE.jpg

EE32.jpg

ProJP1.jpg

ProJP2.jpg

ProJP3.jpg

ProJP4.jpg

ProJP5.png

ProArmor1.jpg

ProArmor2.jpg

ProArmor3.jpg

ProArmor4.jpg

ProArmor5.jpg

ProHelm1.jpg

ProHelm2.jpg

ProHelmInt.jpg

FemArmor1.jpg

FemArmor2.jpg

FemArmor3.jpg

FemArmor4.jpg

FemArmor5.jpg

FemArmor6.jpg

FemHelm1.jpg

FemHelm2.jpg

FemHelm3.jpg

FemHelm4.jpg

FemHelm5.jpg

20171123_130448.jpg

20171123_133217.jpg

20171123_133251.jpg

FemHelm.jpg

ProHelm5.jpg

ProHelm6.jpg

ProHelm7.jpg

ProHelm8.jpg

ProHelm9.jpg

ProHelm10.jpg

ProHelm11.jpg

ProHelm12.jpg

ProFS1.jpg

Last edited:

Mythos Fenn

Hunter
Pic heavy indeed! ha I will be following this build here as well. Keep it up sir! Aslo, great looking jetpack ;) *thumbs up* lol

Last edited:

NorCalCap

Hunter
Dusting this off because I have some new COVID era updates and happenings. First off more time on my hands. Second a repaint of my Protector helmet dome as well as some soft parts updates and progress on my wife’s Fem Protector. I am also making kits for both of my kids 9 & 8 years old. I’ll be using this thread for all of it.

NorCalCap

Hunter
I completely recolored my 1st PP2 flight suit from Arkady. She and I worked hard on it and I had colored it many times trying to get it right. I ended up getting another custom made from Debbi aka Lady Sews (for all the fett OGs) which I now use for my PP2 kit. I wanted a Fett style gray suit which I intend to weather soon. I also completely erased the eyes on my original protector bucket and repainted the dome with some field gray and a custom Fett mix I had leftover. Here are the results.

Attachments

Mythos Fenn

Hunter
It liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiives! Welcome back dude haha the new work is looking awesome. Might I suggest the PrePro 1 Fett "Ears" instead of the pupiled ones. Such an awesome look

NorCalCap

Hunter
It liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiives! Welcome back dude haha the new work is looking awesome. Might I suggest the PrePro 1 Fett "Ears" instead of the pupiled ones. Such an awesome look
I have a template for those and I may consider them. Especially since my Protector is going for the old pre pro esc. Gunslinger/Mythos vibes. I am also planning to repaint the back panels. Still sorting out the color scheme.

Last edited:

Mythos Fenn

Hunter
I like where you're heads at man! Really pumped you are working on this again. Excited to see what you do with it for sure. Also looking forward to getting you that vibro dagger

NorCalCap

Hunter
I like where you're heads at man! Really pumped you are working on this again. Excited to see what you do with it for sure. Also looking forward to getting you that vibro dagger
Yes, I hope to order this next month (June). I picked up a Sacros K-11 blaster. Still tinkering on the custom Galatic Gunslinger side piece as well. I’ll be dropping some pics on here.

Last edited:

Mythos Fenn

Hunter
Sounds good dude and yeah I saw you post on the thread for the Sacros K-11: Are you planning on swapping that out for the custom blaster you are working on?

NorCalCap

Hunter
Sounds good dude and yeah I saw you post on the thread for the Sacros K-11: Are you planning on swapping that out for the custom blaster you are working on?
No, I am actually working on another for a potential duel wield. I do plan to use K-11 with my build. I’m sorting out my holster and belt setup now, I will probably end up with two setups.

Last edited:

Mythos Fenn

Hunter
Looking good dude. It's looking like they will be siblings but not twins for sure haha like a Mk 1 blaster variant and then the Mk 1.5 variant.

Last edited:

NorCalCap

Hunter
Few more changes to the WIP MP helmet make over the past weekend. Dome detailing, cheek recolor (I may end up going white as it’s a Mando Protector) as well as key slot and rear panels. I also dyed an old ROTJ cape but it didn’t turn out to well, so I’ll have to redo it.

Attachments