New TA Armor Sculpt

Tim Allen

Well-Known Hunter
Well im off to a fairly decent start. These pieces are all in wax w/ the intent of being bronze onces finished. BTW they dont photograph well w/ flash as i found lol.

Input would be nice!

If some of you are wondering about the crack in the middle. I accidently snapped it and patched it back together. This wont be visable onces bronzed. I also filled the 3 lil dents on the right hand side back in because i made them way to deep. Tryed using the end of a pen cap, but didnt work so well.

MandalorFett

Well-Known Hunter
Wow Tim the armor's lookin' good. The only suggestion is the rectangle in the middle of the diamond piece is a little off center, but just barely. Good work! Hey, what happened to your Maximus helmet sculpt?

TK Fett

Well-Known Hunter
Good lookin stuff Tim, but the dent on the bottom left of the belly should be more of a dent and not a chunk taken out from what I can tell anyway.

Tim Allen

Well-Known Hunter
MandalorFett said:
Wow Tim the armor's lookin' good. The only suggestion is the rectangle in the middle of the diamond piece is a little off center, but just barely. Good work! Hey, what happened to your Maximus helmet sculpt?

Im almost finished w/ the face plate for the gladiator, which will be bronze in a few week.

Tim Allen

Well-Known Hunter
BTW i forgot to take pictures of the top pieces, but their close to being done. The camera batt died but ill try and get those taken tonight

Tim Allen

Well-Known Hunter
Ha yeh that was the easy part. Just heated the wax w/ a hair dryers and gently bent it. The dents are the tough part, think i may have went to deep on those 2 breat plate dents

CombatBaby

Well-Known Hunter
Good luck with this Tim, looking very cool as of yet, and I can't wait to see how the gladiator helmet turns out as well

hmmmm 300th post

-=QuinN!