"New" Member from California - Aspiring Bob A. Feet (Eventually)

Bob A Feet

Jr Hunter
Hi everyone!

Looking at my profile, I guess I joined TDH in late September of this year, probably because I was thinking about Halloween costumes at that time.

Last year I put together a Tony Stark costume, which was my first exposure to Pepakura-esque modeling (just for 1 hand piece). It was a lot of work, but ended up coming out OK:

IMG_20181031_215517663.jpg

It was a big hit at my friend's Halloween party, who also happens to be a big Boba Fett fan. I remember thinking eventually I'd like to put together a Boba Fett costume for said party; he will absolutely lose it. I know it'll require a lot more time and money than my Tony Stark costume, but worth it if I can take my time putting it together.

I'll probably lurk here a while researching, but I'd like to do a Robot Chicken Fett build (I need to rewatch them to determine if it's ESB or ROTJ). I'm thinking with the upcoming Black Series Boba Fett helmet and the Hasbro / Rubies blaster I won't have to fabricate everything.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting on this site; I'm open to tips/ideas/suggestions! Thanks!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back