NEW MANDO PIC FROM SOLO!!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes' started by Deja Fett, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Deja Fett

Deja Fett New Member

2923C97C-ED02-43D8-8336-5884D0BADB67.jpeg Looks like our first new mandalorian inspired armor in quite some time. Can’t wait to get a better look at this in the movie!!!

Artakha likes this.
  2. Evan1701

Evan1701 Member

Whoa... looks like a samurai. I know there was a leaked pic going back months ago where a couple people thought that "maybe" there was a range finger in the blurry background. Turns out they were right!

WhyItMatterz likes this.
  3. Artakha

Artakha (Formerly le1120)

Interesting suit, going back to samurai origins huh

4. rnbuda

rnbuda Active Member

I wonder if it's Tarre Vizsla's armor...

5. Kdogg211187

Kdogg211187 Jr Member

I also wonder if it is an actual worn suit in the film and not just display on a stand like in the screenshot. Or maybe Paul Bettany's character is the wearer of the suit be he just isn't in it in this screenshot.

WhyItMatterz likes this.
  6. Froflo

Froflo Jr Member

Hah! at all those folks who saw that pic of the set and refused to believe that same figure we see in this pic wasnt a mando of some sort in the other... although im gonna be very annoyed if we get some random mando instead of boba ... really dont like the look of that costume whoever it might be, maybe its just the pic but that looks like a really ugly mando helmet it seems extremely disproportionate almost like a modded rubies that earcap is HUGE and is the stalk a warped? and that armor is way to samuri ish for my taste... suppose we will have to wait and see how things turn out, this definetly has my mind racing now though!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  7. TheZeroEffect

TheZeroEffect Member

In all honesty , this could be anything, they do like to tease with the images. It could be this guy’s armor or a trophy/collected piece.
    I have found that Mando seem to be everywhere in star wars cannon, well at least in the the cannon before ANH takes place anyway.... guess all the new movies/shows in the pipeline we’ll see how many more will pop up;)

Froflo likes this.
  8. PD14

PD14 Jr Member

Cool!

9. Brokk

Brokk Jr Member

Tom Cruise is a mando now..
    4080610615_3ff9912343_b.jpg

Froflo likes this.
  10. Fatbed

Fatbed New Member

Cruise will never be mando

Brokk likes this.
  11. hvacdon

hvacdon Member

How did they find a suit small enough to fit Cruise ????

12. ShortFuse

ShortFuse Member

D5FA6AF2-DDEB-4AB1-8ABC-0FD7832C007F.jpeg

Evan1701 and hvacdon like this.
  13. hvacdon

hvacdon Member

lol...That's great !!!
    If that's him in the background he must be standing on a milk crate !!!!

Last edited: May 11, 2018