For Sale or Trade New Iconic Props / Stormrider / Signature Series Run (final)

Big Game

Jr Hunter
James Madigan
- ESB EE-3 signature
- EE-3 When I can get on the list
- California
- None
- YouTube subscribed gripjames

Last edited:

MTDavis

New Hunter
Same question for me as Fettastic! I thought the ESB EE-3's had all been shipped out but I haven't received mine; sent a few PM's but no response so far. :)

lancer

New Hunter
Lance F
- ESB ee3 signature edition, esb sidearm
- ASAP
- Los Angeles
- None
- Will subscribe after work

Barking Dragon

New Hunter
Same question for me as Fettastic! I thought the ESB EE-3's had all been shipped out but I haven't received mine; sent a few PM's but no response so far. :)
I shot jbdubz a PM back in early December asking for an update on when mine would be ready as I sent payment for my ESB EE-3 on the 18th Nov and he said I was on the lower end of the batch so it was still in production and would let me know when it was ready to ship. No word back yet about it being ready so I guess there must be quite a few people on the list for a kit and they're still getting them ready. Hope that helps..

Scimitar

New Hunter
I shot jbdubz a PM back in early December asking for an update on when mine would be ready as I sent payment for my ESB EE-3 on the 18th Nov and he said I was on the lower end of the batch so it was still in production and would let me know when it was ready to ship. No word back yet about it being ready so I guess there must be quite a few people on the list for a kit and they're still getting them ready. Hope that helps..
I was told I was #7 in line for an ESB EE3 but I've heard nothing about it since then, and while jbdubz has been online he hasn't answered any PMs. And Stormrider hasn't been online here since 11/30. Would be nice to get an update!

Lamce Riendl
- ITEM (EE-3 ESB Signature series)
- HOW SOON YOU WOULD WANT IT( Asap)
- WHERE IT WOULD SHIP (michigan, USA)
- ANY Stormrider or Iconic items you own.(EE3 Webley cast from a few years back, and a rubber rotj barrel)
- If youre on twitch or youtube and have liked/subscribed note your users ( ..not yet)

Barking Dragon

New Hunter
I was told I was #7 in line for an ESB EE3 but I've heard nothing about it since then, and while jbdubz has been online he hasn't answered any PMs. And Stormrider hasn't been online here since 11/30. Would be nice to get an update!
Wow...if your 7th in line and you still haven't received it I can certainly see why you are concerned. When did you send payment if you don't mind my asking?

Scimitar

New Hunter
Wow...if your 7th in line and you still haven't received it I can certainly see why you are concerned. When did you send payment if you don't mind my asking?
Jbdubz asked me to send a $100 deposit to hold my spot in line, that was PayPal'd on Nov. 5. Figured I'd be getting another message asking for the balance when they said they were close to shipping, but that hasn't happened either.

Barking Dragon

New Hunter
Jbdubz asked me to send a $100 deposit to hold my spot in line, that was PayPal'd on Nov. 5. Figured I'd be getting another message asking for the balance when they said they were close to shipping, but that hasn't happened either.
That's strange. I was asked to pay in full for my ESB EE3 and that was November 18th 2018

Scimitar

New Hunter
So jbdubz said via PM that the first batch of ESB EE3s were shipping this past Monday (1/14), can anyone report that they've received theirs or at least received tracking info?

slavedriver

Hunter
Received my tracking number about 2days ago says its in Boca Raton FL now. Suppose to be here around the 22nd and I live in Georgia so maybe even sooner.

Fettastic

Active Hunter
I received notice via USPS that a shipping label was created on Monday of this week. I received notification this morning, Friday, that USPS is in possession of said item. Since the tracking info says it's coming from Florida (where Stormrider lives) and JB told me it would ship out Monday, I am assuming this is my ESB EE-3. Expected delivery is Tuesday the 22nd of next week.