For Sale or Trade New Iconic Props / Stormrider / Signature Series Run (final)

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Sorry I totally forgot the prices. Jdubz has them all tallied. The number of parts in this system is about 3x the parts of the normal kits. Were factoring all the silicone and parts costs first, but its not going up significantly.

paulbeer

New Hunter
Sorry I totally forgot the prices. Jdubz has them all tallied. The number of parts in this system is about 3x the parts of the normal kits. Were factoring all the silicone and parts costs first, but its not going up significantly.
I have the message about being in the run but am still waiting on a price. Any chance these can be listed please

slavedriver

Hunter
Slavedriver( Bryan Lema)
ESB EE3 signature edition
When convenient
Mount Airy, Ga
Dont own any yet
Subscribed on YouTube

Last edited:

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
All prices updated. I will have the details video posted in the next day or so. Also, I ordered real antique accurate gun screws. They will ship with the gun while supplies last

Fettastic

Active Hunter
Hey Brother! Keep up the good work!

Cameron Toews
- ESB EE3 - Signature Edition
- Anytime
- Visalia, CA
- Stormrider items I own, have owned, ESB EE-3, Pulce 40, rubber sidearm holster.
- Youtube Subscribed user: CameronPaul

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
Community Staff
So if we want a rubber ROTJ EE3 again would that be something youd offer? I heard Hyperfirm is gone and even if he came back not getting my business.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
F4R : I could make a rubber ROTJ. If theres a need for things I will make them. I am unemployed at the moment and spending most my time re-inventing my props to make them better.

I have some ideas for better materials for rubber. The issue for rubber is bubbles and they wobble and require more braces. But if people are patient with the bubbles. (Buy black caulk and fill some bb sized holes) yes, id be in for it. And much less than HF.

Slavedriver: If you posted interest youll be on the list. JB takes care of the list and the order of things for me. Stay tuned ill get the list updated soon.

I am about to post the build and info video. I hope it makes people warm inside. But not too warm.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
They should fit. The way they are built, they fit in a few different ones. I think wasted has the old FP's right? I made them based on the mr. and they fit with a tad of gab so they should fit ear to ear. I can measure them and put up the dimensions.

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
Community Staff
WF has the FPH2.... It should fit relatively similar to the MR helmet. Not exactly but close enough

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
I will measure today, take a pic of the wrap and act accordingly. I cant find ANY of my helmets except my custom mando helmet mold.

I am afraid I moved and left them. Which would be a waste because I had about 10.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
I found all the molds spare the top dome for the kit. Id like to make something that fits the top better. just tryiung to figure that out.

My first interior kits were modeled after the riddell interiors. Which were ok, but I didn't find them to be at all comfortable or even fill the helmet and give it the wow factor. The dome part is still the x factor to this kit. I have all the other molds, and the materials to make a pull. I suppose I could make a pull today if people are interested in kits minus the dome. Sound off if you are. The dome piece missing takes around 20 off.

FettFanatic

Active Hunter
I personally want the dome piece if at all possible. I have always wanted a full kit since you first started with them. I think the dome piece makes it cohesive since it is the first thing your eye gravitates to when looking inside.