For Sale or Trade New Iconic Props / Stormrider / Signature Series Run (final)

voxmobile

Hunter
Alejandro Nuñez (voxmobile)
- SIG ED. ESB EE-3 / HELMET INTERIOR / D Bracket RTOJ
- ASAP
- EL Paso, Texas
- RTOJ EE-3 Rubber / Nemrod Holster / Incomplete RTOJ EE-3 resin
- youtube Subscribed

Last edited:

Jc27

Active Hunter
Justin Cummings
- Sig edition ESB EE-3
- 12 months
- USA
- resin ESB EE-3, foam filled ESB sidearm
- Subscribed to twitch and Youtube

Myzer08

New Hunter
Matt Meiser
- ITEM: ESB EE-3, ESB Sidearm and holster, helmet interior
- I ship out to Japan in May so before then
- 98277 WA
- ANY Stormrider or Iconic items you own. (None Yet)
- Subscribed on YouTube :)

Payment plan available?

Last edited:

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Updates here... Get your updates here. The molds are underway. Heres a test pull to clean the new molds. The new mount and the new gun body.

I will have the molds done and an assembly video this week.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Youtube will have a lot of updates I am likely to let twitch drop off. It appears to be too difficult for people to work twitch unless you are familiar with it from gaming.

I changed my hardware this weekend theres a couple of good moldmaking 101 videos on there, theres a video of me demolding the main ee3 body with pins. As well as a few other simple videos from the live streams. Edited videos coming soon.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Right now I am doing the ee3 kits. First esb. Then rotj. I expect the molds done by the weekend and the first kit put together.

Check first post for updates. So far everything goes together with screws. No glue. And have working parts.

KaPowaFie

New Hunter
Josh Ritter
ROTJ EE3 kit
ASAP shipped to erikson props to finish assemble and paint.
will be going to him so to (MA)
I will pay extra to get mine asap to him as well.
i dont use youtube very often. if possible would like to have scope on it too. as accurate as possible to original film please. thank you :) going for an all out rotj se battlefront fett!

MTDavis

New Hunter
Killer!

Michael T. Davis
ESB EE-3 and possibly helmet interior
Prior to February 2019 if possible
Lexington, KY
I've no Stormrider or Iconic items so far!
Subscribed to you on YouTube :)

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
They should. The cheeks may not fit perfect. Have him send me a helmet with an intact interior and Ill make them fit. :) Even if the outside is destroyed.

jbdubz

Active Hunter
Hey all...

Payment detail PMs should be arriving shortly for the first 10 on the list. Please keep in mind there were multiple members from the previous sales thread who were carried over and are at the top. If you do not receive a PM in the next 24 hours then you are in the next batch and we will update as soon as this batch has cleared. Appreciate your patience. Let me know if you have any questions!

jw

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
I am going to do a test of the main part of the interior kits this week. If that goes well, the main wraps(from cheek to cheeck all the way around the back) will be aviilable. Ill post a pic.

Brodie53

New Hunter
Is it too late to get in on this run? If not, I'd be interested in a ROTJ EE3.

Brodie53 (James Pak)
- ROTJ EE3
- Anytime
- Cary, NC
- None, hoping to be my first
- Subscribed on youtube