For Sale or Trade New Iconic Props / Stormrider / Signature Series Run (final)

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal
I received my finished blaster today and couldn’t be happier with the result. Big shoutout to Stormrider and jbdubz for producing this kit and to Darth Voorhees for the setup/paint job. If these are still available and you’re on the fence I highly recommend ordering up.

Team TDH is a force to be reckoned with \m/

Attachments

jbdubz

Active Hunter
I received my finished blaster today and couldn’t be happier with the result. Big shoutout to Stormrider and jbdubz for producing this kit and to Darth Voorhees for the setup/paint job. If these are still available and you’re on the fence I highly recommend ordering up.

Team TDH is a force to be reckoned with \m/
SUUUUPER SIIIIICK!!! And just in time for the CRL revisions to the ROTJ SE EE3! Cut that scope and flip it like ESB!

azheat01

Active Hunter
No response to what?
I posted the requested info for an inquiry on some HIC parts / or a panel (I had previously purchase some Han chunks from Stormrider many years ago), but got no response so I didn't want my name lingering in the thread if it was dead.

Mugatu

Hunter
ANDY MORGAN
- HIC FULL FRONT incl. CARBONITE FLOW
- AS SOON AS YOU CAN GET TO IT... OR LATER OR WHENEVER.. my propensity to rush this is based only on my excitement and is not due to any other impending commitment.
- XENIA, OH 45385 USA
- I MAY HAVE. A RESIN SINGLE STEP MPP SHROUD FROM STORMRIDER. I was told it was made by Stormrider when I purchased it from an RPF member five or six years ago. I never got it confirmed with Stormrider either.
- STEPHEN MORGAN ON YOUTUBE. Yes, I am subscribed.

Just wanted to jump in for that last (hopefully still) open spot you mentioned a few times earlier. Please let me know if that is still available.

Thanks!

Last edited:

jbdubz

Active Hunter
ANDY MORGAN
- HIC FULL FRONT incl. CARBONITE FLOW
- AS SOON AS YOU CAN GET TO IT... OR LATER OR WHENEVER.. my propensity to rush this is based only on my excitement and is not due to any other impending commitment.
- XENIA, OH 45385 USA
- I MAY HAVE. A RESIN SINGLE STEP MPP SHROUD FROM STORMRIDER. I was told it was made by Stormrider when I purchased it from an RPF member five or six years ago. I never got it confirmed with Stormrider either.
- STEPHEN MORGAN ON YOUTUBE. Yes, I am subscribed.

Just wanted to jump in for that last (hopefully still) ipen spot you mentioned a few times earlier. Please let me know if that is still available.

Thanks!
Let's see what we got. Be back shortly!

mattman1138

Jr Hunter
Hello, are you guys still making the holsters? I'm wondering if you have pictures. Is the restraining strap ribbed or not ribbed? Thanks!

tennantlim

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Any chance I can still get in on just a Webley kit? Don't need wooden stock so a resin one is fine.

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal