For Sale or Trade New Iconic Props / Stormrider / Signature Series Run (final)

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
UPDATE: Seems I am out of work programming for the foreseeable future. So this stuff gets ramped up.

I should have the ee3's starting to ship this week. JB has/will be sending out pm's for payment.

Things are going to move fast, try to be responsive so you don't miss out.

UPDATE 2: I ordered the scopes. They will take 5 to 7 days by then every mold and the first orders are/will be ready to go. Will ship. And on to the next few. Check inboxes. reply pls. Will come from JDBUBZ

HERES THE VIDEO OF THE FIRST SET OF MOLDS. SOME EDITS COMING BUT FOR ALL YOU ON THE FENCE....

Hello everyone. The time has come for me to finally break back onto the forums and do what is likely my final production run.

I have and am redoing all of my molds. As I do these runs, I intend to pull back the veil on how all of these things are made and finally share my molds and the details of how I make them. Which materials and the process I have used.

In doing so, I am going to do the last series of my parts. I have always tried to find the best balance between price and product. The last versions were too far on the side of value. Too many parts combined. Too much filling. Not what I came to prop making to deliver. So I am now starting my signature series.

The list of items include:

ESB EE3 - Signature Edition - $330 WITH scope/leather strap (only needs flash tube)
Every part individually molded and cast. Pins and taps on virtually every hold. Bubble free. (virtually). Black resin. Flashing trimmed while inspecting the parts. I intend to make the barrel hollow as well as the stock (if possible) to lighten it. I will provide wooden stocks, but they simply are not as accurate as the real stock would be. I have redesigned all of my mounts and greebles to be what I believe to be the most functional and accurate available. The price point will be higher than my standard production runs.
*The braced/ reinforced d brackets are included in all kits unless specified you do not want

I ordered real antique accurate screws for this. I found them on an antique gun site. They cost quite a bit. They will ship while supplies last.

ROTJ EE3 - $290 - With scope
Every part individually molded and cast. Pins and taps on virtually every hold. Bubble free. (virtually). Black resin. Flashing trimmed while inspecting the parts. I intend to make the barrel hollow as well as the stock (if possible) to lighten it. I will NOT provide wooden stocks. The webley will come as a kit. You will cut the barrel (or I can cut it for you) EDIT: Barrel will be cut and ready for pvc in order to attach the supplied coupler, pvc, and tip. The t tracks will be supplied at a slightly longer length so that they can adjust to fit your build.
*The braced/ reinforced d brackets are included in all kits unless specified you do not want

ESB Holster - $130 holster and straps no snaps ($180 trimmed and complete with snaps)
There appears to be a nice option for holsters from boba maker. I am undecided as to whether people need a value version of this item. ($125 ish versus $220). I will no longer likely ship overseas now that this option is available unless specially requested. The issue with this holster is if it has proper thickness, it does not cast well and you get thin spots. If you thicken it, it is heavy. I am undecided. Interest here will decide.

ESB Sidearm - $150 - Partially hollow barrel. Hollow Tip. Light. Not foam.
Every part individually molded and cast. Pins and taps on virtually every hole. Bubble free. (virtually). Flashing trimmed while inspecting the parts. I intend to make the barrel hollow. (if possible) to lighten it. This will be my signature edition with all new molds. The last edition. I do not know if the price will go up noticeably.

HIC - Full Fronts: $500 + pp fee + shipping.
Pieces and parts. In my current mold. The rubber used for these shrinks. Moreso with new restrictions. I will run out my current mold, but then put this to rest. I do have a coffee table I am most the way through completion that will be for sale. PM for details. I will be trying some new materials ONLY if there is interest (immediately) otherwise I will put this to rest.

PRE PRO SLING GUN $250 to $300 depending on how many metal parts I can source. Stock brace for sure. Working on scope and other minor pieces...

Every part individually molded and cast. Pins and taps on virtually every hold. Bubble free. (virtually). Flashing trimmed while inspecting the parts. I intend to make the barrel hollow as well as the stock (if possible) to lighten it. I will provide wooden stocks,

HELMET INTERIORS - Rear wrap: $40 (available now). Dome $20. Cheeks $20 (available now) visor liner $20.

I am going to redo my kits for one last run. New designs, New parts. This is my pet project. It will fit the MR helmets or any of the children including fettprides last helmet run as they were made from a MR. (I think now animefan is making them)

My youtube is iconic props and iconic props

Iconic Props

Lots of mold tutorials and the progress from the blaster molds.

I will have a video for the new EE3 in the next day or so as I assemble the first one.

I will be giving away the first runs of everything on youtube and twitch. Anyone on here liking, subscribing and sharing would greatly help me and you would have a really good chance to win these things as I just started and have literally 5 subscribers.

Things that will be given away are:
EE3 esb and rotj
Sidearm
Holster
Sling Gun
Bumblebee Helmet
And eventually if I can reach 5k subscribers a 9 foot tall bumblebee costume.

Interested?

The prices for some of these items will go up as usual with material costs. The holsters cost will go down. The ee3 kits will go up some, but they are my signature edition. Which means the last, and as close to perfect and as many seperate parts as possible.

Please put your interest in this thread in the following format:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOURNAME
- ITEM (or items interested in)
- HOW SOON YOU WOULD WANT IT
- WHERE IT WOULD SHIP
- ANY Stormrider or Iconic items you own.
- If youre on twitch or youtube and have liked/subscribed note your users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will run this a week. As i start tutorials and start my new greeble/mount molds for the EE3's
At the end of the week if there is interest, I will examine which has the most interest and remove the ones with no interest and they will be closed out and no longer available. I will determine prices, shipping (based on how many as product is cheaper in bulk) and work accordingly.

If there is little to no interest I wil budget out what I have left from my old molds.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for being so awesome and loyal. I hope to deliver some cool things to a few of you one last time before taking my leave.

Mike / Stormrider / Iconic Props

Last edited:

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
New mounts and scope rings for signature run.

plastic render final.png

First pulls. My new mounts officially have ZERO bubbles. And are fully tapped and threaded for use with hardware to mount (no gluing). I used 2 year old resin on the pulls. So the texture is a little rough due to moisture. They are a primer texture so that paint will stick better.

20181011_143715.jpg

44661652_717455165301517_3146028514566733824_n.jpg

Heres a preview of the new parts for the base gun. I do not have the right screws so I improvised.

Last edited:

MMcFett

Jr Hunter
Michael McGuire
- All ESB items (blaster, sidearm, holster), possible helmet interior
- A year from now (I'm just starting my build)
- USA (NM)
- ANY Stormrider or Iconic items you own. (None yet)
- Just subscribed on YouTube

Last edited:

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Michael McGuire
- All ESB items (blaster, sidearm, holster)
- A year from now (I'm just starting my build)
- USA (NM)
- ANY Stormrider or Iconic items you own. (None yet)
- Just subscribed on YouTube
PERFECT! Remember not much on youtube until this weekend. Only my stressed out rehab videos for my shoulder;) Thanks m8

Robert Mitchell
ESB EE-3
When would I want it? ASAP
Canada (Alberta)
I currently own a holster and ESB sidearm made by you
Subscribed on YouTube (deathxcircle)

Last edited:

Artakha

Active Hunter
Lynus Erickson
ESB and ROTJ EE-3s, Helmet interior
Anytime is good
USA (MA)
None as yet
Just subscribed-- Erickson Props

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I subscribed to your Youtube channel. I would like an ESB EE-3, but money is tight since I just had my left hip replaced. Since I most likely won't be able to gt an entire EE-3, would it be possible to get just the piece that connects the stock to the rifle grip? I have one of your older kits and that part is resin and I am always afraid its going to snap.
On a side note, what does this mean for sellbuddy? I have been using it since day one and really like it. I tried to link my Fettinator Industries facebook account to it but it pops up with an error.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Jc buddy, of course ill send you a d bracket. as soon as I am making them. I have to make the mold first. It'll be reinforced. For sellbuddy... im going to put a new piece of code on starwarsuniverse.com for selling. its like sellbuddy but a little simpler. You'll like it. I don't know where sellbuddy code is, i don't know that anyone but you is using it:) hahahaha. But im going to need to get something going. pm me.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I wish I could help with getting sellbuddy where I (and you most likely) know where it should be. It would be cool to integrate excel or google sheets into sellbuddy to keep a log of sales and other info.
I really like it, it makes selling much easier than how I did it before.

CrankyScorpion

New Hunter
Kevin Chau
I’d be interested in a RotJ EE-3 and a helmet interior.
Anytime is fine.
Shipping to FL, USA.
Followed on instagram (kxc_photo) and subscribed on YouTube (Kevin Chau).

tk675

Jr Hunter
Gari Gregorio
- sidearm and holster
- anytime
- Las Vegas, NV
- Stormrider EE3 from 2 years ago
- followed on twitch (jagdstormtrooper), YouTube (gari.gregorio@gmail.com)

thanks

tennantlim

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Tennant Lim
- ROTJ EE-3
- Anytime
- Singapore
- Not yet
- Subscribed to YouTube.

Last edited:

crackerbasket

New Hunter
Billy Becker
- ROTJ EE-3
- Currently deployed to Middle East, 6 months
- Twentynine Palms, CA
- None yet!
- Subscribed the crap out of your Youtube

Last edited:

clmayfield

Active Hunter
So sad to see you stop making the wonderful full HiC fronts! I have 2 of them. For people wanting as accurate an HiC as possible, this is the ONLY option...

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal