General New guy... sorta.

Bhoxter

New Hunter
Hi everyone. I've been in the zone and soaking up all Fett info like a sponge lately. I have recently decided to try my hand at a complete ESB Boba. I dabble in making my wife costumes for modeling and comicons (she's a playmate) and have gone the homemade route for Halloween and such since I was a kid. I started lurking here in 97 when I attempted my very first costume... Boba Fett (who knew). Fast forward to now I'm 32 and have considerably more resources to do something I've wanted for 20 yrs. Anyway, I figured I would introduce myself and say I'm excited to be part of a community I was too shy join all those years ago. Cheers to all of you!

Welcome to the forums. If you have some background and you aren't nervous about things then you certainly can have quite a bit of DIY. When you do start the purchasing of items be sure to do your research for the current vendors.

So welcome and make yourself at home.

Picking which version is one of the key steps - congrats! There are a bunch of ESB builds here to learn various tricks from and plenty of helpful resources as well.

Thanks! I'll definitely be nervous but I'm more excited than anything lol. I've been in full blown research mode for about a week now and still have a long way to go. I will say from the research perspective tdh may have the most information of any one source on a specific subject. Basically it's a hell of a one stop shop lol. My wife actually made a few little grabs to surprise me but when I start acquiring items myself I'll be sure to post and get input.
Thanks again!

Thanks. I've always been a little more drawn to hisee esb look. You're right though, the builds I've seen are amazing. This place has more talent than I've ever seen in one place. I'm actually going to go to my mom's and find my 7th grade Boba build. You guys will die when you see.

Welcome! This is the best place to find inspirations, ideas and motivation on building/collecting Boba Fett costume parts. In my opinion, ESB is the right choice. ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back