NEW FettPride List

Boochman

Active Hunter
Sounds good MF, but what about an outstanding FP order that’s neither armor OR helmet (Jetpack, shown and loved above)...?

intwenothor

Well-Known Hunter
Luis, that you are willing to finance even a single unfulfilled order is a massive contribution to the community and to any specific individual who Chris ran out on. I am seriously impressed by what you have chosen to do, as anyone else with a brain should be.
Kudos.

Live the dream.

Andy

Last edited:

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
Luis, that you are willing to finance even a single unfulfilled order is a massive contribution to the community and to any specific individual who Chris ran out on. I am seriously impressed by what you have chosen to do, as anyone else with a brain should be.
Kudos.

Live the dream.

Andy
Thank you for the kind words Andy. Comments like that really motivate me to keep going.

Also, to those who have paid for shipping on Etsy. Your orders have shipped.

One Note, some of the ears/accessories are from my b-cast pile and may require some sanding/filling. But I’m sure that after waiting for years you guys won’t mind hehe.

Ord Mantell

New Hunter
Can you add me to your list for esb gauntlets and an fph2 esb? I'll PM details of those transactions with fettpride which date back to 2010-2014

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
Can you add me to your list for esb gauntlets and an fph2 esb? I'll PM details of those transactions with fettpride which date back to 2010-2014
Can do.

for stuff like gauntlets, because I do have limited plastic, I ask that people please pay for the cost of plastic sheets used or donate to a charity.

I do have b cast gauntlets available to ship if that interests anyone affected.

Eagleskull

Active Hunter
Forgot to add in my original post that it was ESB FP Armor.
The only thing i haven't been able to source from the FB ordeal is the side holster.

Cantina Dude

New Hunter
I do have b cast gauntlets available to ship if that interests anyone affected.
While I had ordered and paid in full for an ESB FPH2 helmet kit (shipped to Canada) directly from Chris, I would consider taking an ESB gauntlet kit instead to close this matter and move on in this hobby. Is the gauntlet kit that you have ready to ship an ESB set? If so, what specifically makes it a "B" grade? Does it include all of the greeblies/switches/etc. that you outline on your ESB gauntlet listing on Etsy? Perhaps a photo of the specific kit you are offering would answer most of these questions.

Thanks!

Boochman

Active Hunter
Just an FYI folks. As MinuteFett showed above - he fulfilled my Jetpack order from Fettpride. Luis told me that light sanding would be needed, and that was the case. I cleaned it up a little, and buffed this bad boy to the point where it looks like it could be a Jango pack...

I cannot thank him enough - I’m just happy to be holding this thing, to be honest...
0D22537A-50AD-42E7-BEBB-3B2070E7D3DA.jpeg

jedi paramedic

Active Hunter
Let me first explain that the Helmet I received from MinuteFett is beyond expectations. I couldn't be happier with it.

Now, let me secondarily explain what MinuteFett has actually done for me. I'm again excited to costume as Fett. I have been frequenting TDH again to see what others are selling in the Cargo Hold, or looking at build threads. He has done more than "just replace" parts that were not delivered after years and years of waiting, he has restored my faith in humanity.

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
For those curious about gauntlets. Here are the b cast vac formed gauntlets with texture. The shells I have plenty of to fulfill those with missing orders. For these, I would like a very very very very very minimal payment to cover the cost of resin as the esb and rotj use quite a bit of resin/time to make the greeblies.

Also, the texture really isn’t an issue if you have some love and time to give to them, then they can easily be smoothed. Here’s a pic of some gauntlets which I spent less than a minute on sanding down.

Attachments

Furious

Active Hunter
Wow. I haven't logged into the site in a while. This is so great! I sent you a pm. I would love to be able to get something from that unfortunate incident. I wouldn't even mind paying full price just to show my appreciation. I only had ordered an FPH2, I always felt a little bad about being upset about it when there were others who spent a whole lot more than me and got shafted.

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
Thanks MinueFett for this help.The helmet I never received from Chris was a FPH2.

Thanks again.
Hey Pedro!
Added you to the list :)

Wow. I haven't logged into the site in a while. This is so great! I sent you a ........
That is a very generous offer! But I would feel bad if if you had to pay twice for one helmet, so there’s no need to pay full price. But I will say I need some time until I get to making you whole again as I fulfill these orders when I have free time. I do currently have a helmet that is ready to ship though, I am just needing to cast the ears for it.

I don’t supply the metal stalk as I have a limited supply due to the virus but I can sell one to you at-cost.

Please send me a PM with some evidence and I’ll get you taken care of/added to the list :)