NEW FettPride List

Karasuryn

Active Hunter
This is an incredible gesture MinuteFett. I ordered an FPH2 ESB helmet from Fettpride on May 20, 2013. I went back and forth with him through email and text for a few years before I gave up. I was just starting in the hobby so it definitely hurt my enthusiasm. I'l message you some screenshots later this evening.

jedi paramedic

Active Hunter
I’ve got you down. I will be upgrading you to and fph2 if that’s ok. And I can help provide another jetpack instead of the 3/4 if that’s ok as well.

I am close to finishing up all my orders then I can get started on all of these!
I’m blown away by your willingness to help out. I certainly don’t mind the FPH2. I am certainly willing to accept whatever help you can give me to try and get myself back into the Fett game. It’s been a long, arduous journey so far. Thanks again.

Karasuryn

Active Hunter
Wow, it’s exciting just seeing that after so many years. I’m certainly up for it. I’ll send you a pm shortly.

I’ve been out of research for a while, so I have to admit that I’m not too familiar with a dark pull like that. I take it that it won’t make any real difference since they all get painted over anyway?

chalback

New Hunter
Hey just came across your post and that would be amazing if you could add me to your list. I placed an order with FP long ago it was for a full set SE, I’ll go though my work pc tomorrow and see if I can find all my transactions and emails with him I also still have my Facebook chat messages with him to.

Just updating the info here, So i got my pic of the paypal transaction i sent to fettpride i will PM you that, I placed my order on Jan 16 2014.
FPH2-ESB kit
Body armor klit - ROTJ SE
Gauntlet kit ROTJ
Jetpack kit ROTJ

Last edited:

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
Hey just came across your post and that would be amazing if you could add me to your list. I placed an order with FP long ago it was for a full set SE, I’ll go though my work pc tomorrow and see if I can find all my transactions and emails with him I also still have my Facebook chat messages with him to.
Added to the list!

apex

New Hunter
For what it’s worth I paid for my order 6/19/2013. Paypal doesn’t go back that far on my app so I’ll get ahold of them and see if they can email me a copy of the trans action.

Last edited:

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
Honestly MinuteFett I don’t know the differenc? fiberglass is fine.
Coldcast=helmet that is either resin or fiberglass and can be buffed to a metal shine

resin=just a plain resin helmet, usually rotocast

fiberglass=a helmet made with a gelcoat as afirst layer then backed with fiberglass.

coldcast fiberglass= a helmet where the gelcoat has aluminum powder and back by fiberglass, can be polished to a shine

Boochman

Active Hunter
To see this, after waiting so long and assuming I’d never see it, is a sight to see...

Thank you MinuteFett for taking on someone else’s burden. It’s incredible that you’re doing this for us!

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
Hello everyone!

If I have previously messaged you and told you your stuff is ready to ship, Please head over to my Etsy and there will be a listing for you to pay for shipping/handling. Note that there is a listing for armor and a separate listing for helmets. If I haven’t told you that something is ready to ship please do not purchase the item and contact me for status updates instead.
I will be charging a flat fee for the shipping/cost of box/packing material. If you would like support me by “paying”, as I’m helping out from the kindness of my heart, I ask that you instead donate some money to charity and upload a receipt here.
It would set a good precedent if one of you did :)

thank you!

Etsy.com/shop/minutefett

Edit: I’m taking shipping through Etsy as I’m trying to keep all orders, regardless of what the item is, in one single place as to not get confused. This will serve as the place for you to check on tracking as well, along with providing a sense of security.