New Ad format?

Sorry if this doesn’t post correctly but over 70% of my screen (iphone8+) is now an add and only about 15-20% of the very bottom is the actual forum, I do not mind ads in the slightest as I understand you need to make money to support the site but did a new format roll out? I can barely navigate the site at all. No exaggeration more than half my screen is an add and when I scroll down it stays there as if it’s on top no matter what

Attachments

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
Sorry if this doesn’t post correctly but over 70% of my screen (iphone8+) is now an add and only about 15-20% of the very bottom is the actual forum, I do not mind ads in the slightest as I understand you need to make money to support the site but did a new format roll out? I can barely navigate the site at all. No exaggeration more than half my screen is an add and when I scroll down it stays there as if it’s on top no matter what
We have had a similar concern raisded on the RPF. Looking into it so it can be addressed.

intwenothor

Well-Known Hunter
I'm having a similar issue although it's far more problematic at The RPF to the point where the site is unusable.