For Sale Natty MSH1 Boba Fett Helmet - Original / Unmodified

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup

Ravage

New Hunter
Hi everyone, I'm putting up my entire collection of Boba Fett costuming gear for sale. We have a baby on the way, and not only do we need the extra room, I just haven't had the time to enjoy this hobby as I had been planning all these years.

Most of it was purchased from the many talented makers on this forum over the last 20 years, so you might see things that stopped being available a very long time ago.

Since I occasionally see people here looking to get their hands on an original unmodified Natty MSH1, here's your opportunity. I'd rather see someone from this community grab it first if they want one.

Boba Fett Original "Natty" Movie Sized Helmet (MSH1) Fiberglass Replica - RARE! | eBay

I also have one of the awesome "Hand Schaub" bronze-cast Webley flareguns. Fair warning though, I won't be parting with that cheaply.

Boba Fett EE-3 Blaster : Bronze-cast 1917 Webley & Scott flaregun replica RARE! | eBay

I'll have much more up for sale over the next week or two. I also want to thank all of you deeply. I've been a lurker for almost 20 years, and I've learned so much that I can't possibly begin to express my gratitude for how much you helped me. Even though I never got around to making my Boba Fett costume, it's still been a really enjoyable hobby watching what all of you continue to create for yourselves and for each other. Your passion and dedication is remarkable, and this has been an awesome community.

I may still pop in from time to time. Happy holidays everyone.

Cheers,
Ravage (James)

IMG_2781.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2728.JPG
    IMG_2728.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Ravage

New Hunter
Oops, my apologies. Something went wrong with my post and I published it twice.

Would a moderator kindly delete this one? Thanks.

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes