My Zam Costume

Langsuir666

Active Hunter
Wow looking awesome!!!!! Though it grieves me everytime i see that yummy neoprene!!!! ARRG LOL It looks like you got a great fit on the suit. I hope my costume turns out half as good

P.S Feeling a bit cheeky but .... If Anyone has any useable amounts of the neoprene left over I'd be happy to buy from you ... erm lemme see what i have here ... my soul for them :)

Zam I Am

Well-Known Hunter
Ya fixed the stomach plate. It does look a lot better.
Um, did you make a whole other vest? Or did you just glue the inner stomach plate pieces in?

Gaeriel

Hunter
I made a whole new vest. This one is also real leather, the other one was not. I'm glad everyone likes it! I'm still gonna get a different helmet and my new shoes are in the mail. So I'm gonna keep upgrading until it's perfect.

Gaeriel

Hunter
Tomorrow I'll have some REALLY cool pictures with Daniel Logan (without a costume ;) ), I'll post them as soon as I have them!

MonCal

Active Hunter
Looking good Gaeriel!!!! :)
thanks for sharing the pics! It looks like it was a good time.
I'm relieved to hear that you were able to be ready in time...even though the postal service wasn't helping ;)

take care,

T Visor

Active Hunter
Well done, you have a very detailed and rare costume, congratulations!

The pics with Daniel are awesome!
:cheers

Gaeriel

Hunter
Thanks, yes Robert Englund was really cool. Even though I look like hell on that pic, it was a really long day ;)
But I'm already working on more improvements on my costume
1. A new helmet
2. A new belt
3. Of course: the shoes

E2K13

Active Hunter
Robert Englund is really cool. I have met him a couple times. He is definately one who appreciates his fan base!