My True Love. ESB Stormtrooper WIP

Andy, haven't seen this til now.... suit came out amazing. You did a fantastic job putting it together...and it's insane how perfectly sized it is for you. The detail on those pulls is so crisp, this is what a stormtrooper should look like.

Very nice job. Once I finish my Fett I really want to upgrade my TK to AP also. That is really nice armor and it is ABS not Styrene so it will last.(y)

Now upgrade your blaster too!

Hi, I am new to this forum and am also a SW stormtrooper fan.. that is a sweet costume there! Did you mention where you ordered it from?:)

Wow, I just found this when I was researching TK costumes. I am definitely going with the AP instead of FX kit. Looks amazing! I think once my Fett is done I will be doing an ESB TK.
Cheers!

Your suit looks great but I have to ask you, why does it have kind of a dull, satin look?
I have and AP that is finished ESB as well but it is shiny ABS. I wonder if he changed materials?

esb.gif

ESB TK's rock!

Costumes pretty tight dude. I myself am building a ESB stormtrooper also. I never realized the snowtroopers and regular stormtroopers had the same hand armor. Thanks for the heads up so I can make the necessary changes.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back